Saturday 9/30/18 games to watch

Don’t give the players any credit. Especially since last year’s coaching staff is having so much success at Nebraska. #HtownTakeover

5 Likes

These announcers though. Trying to be fair but “it’s just a two handed shove” describing the roughing the passer call. If a defensive player just bumps into a QB after the pass because of momentum I would agree that it’s not a penalty. It’s not hard to avoid shoving a QB to the ground after he has released the ball. That isn’t a new rule.

You mean the first year HC who inherits a stud QB? Yeah, we’ve seen this before.

3 Likes

Gotta keep pouring it on. 7 vs 8 and 4 vs 9 still to go. UCF having a chance to move up to 11 in the polls and possibly 10.

This UCF offense is well oiled. As mentioned above, it seems if a HC can find a high level QB he can get any job he wants. The downside is that QB pulling the weight won’t be making the trip with you.

ECU fans… not happy with Scotty Montgomery. Will ECU pull it out?

excuses

No. 2002 objectively won that argument. You just don’t like it.

3 Likes

so applewhite didnt inherit kyle allen, postma and king year 1? they arent scrubs or anything.

You do know Applewhite finished with a better record than Herman last year right?

2 Likes

finishing 7-5 playing an aac schedule is like finishing 4 games under .500 in the big 12 so no.

1 Like

Drops mic

2 Likes

If you were Bruce Wayne’s Alfred he would have died as a child.

2 Likes

ECU is setting up for the game winning field goal

ECU up 37-35, trying to hold ODU outside of FG range

I know the game is on ESPN3 and isn’t the flashiest, but ODU ECU has been really fun to watch and a reminder of why college football is great.

1 Like

That was fun to watch. ECU players and fans needed that.

I’ll tell you what… Harvey on defense and Brown (#88 WR) on offense are great players.

2 Likes

Talk about two teams getting after it. Lots of controversy towards the end too that was great.

not that anybody cares but penn st has over 170 recruiting visitors for their game vs ohio st tonight. thats insane.

1 Like

Not even worth watching HBU vs SMU. This is a joke. I would say that HBU is slightly better than a high school team.