OUT Out Early...?

UH was admitted to BIG12 in early September of 2021. More than few months ago imo

To my point and we still do not have a 2023 schedule.

Speedy recovery by the way.

Nothing would surprise me… To hell with 'em.

2 Likes

I thought that it was already set that uta was coming to TDECU next year.

That’s what I read as well… But, to their point, there hadn’t been a schecule released yet…

They had the Fall of 2022 to do first in December 2021. Then in December 2022 the next Fall’s Schd is released. They abt 1 week late then projected, Im ok w that. And you know what it’s :100: % ok for you to feel all sudden OUT is going to have SEC change their FALL 2023 schd to include OUT. I just think you’ll be Wrong. The time has passed for that to happen imo

Thks for wishes on recovery. Much slower than I want. Couple decent days w moderate pain, then backyards last couple days which have not been good. So if posts are off center i apologize in advance :pensive:

The fear…

Run home to your safe space, Horns.

6 Likes

1 Like

This was in November.
Since then.
Two schools are insisting they want to leave the BIG12 early after giving their words they would not.
No official schedule published and we are months away from the BIG12 playing its 2023 season.
What is the common denominator?

Sure… If they get out of it then we’ll just have to kick their a$$ in a CFP game one day…

1 Like

We are still 9 months away from playing football in 2023.

1 Like

Leaving early is July 2024 the way I see it. Not anytime sooner. They are contracted to BIG12 through Spring 2025, which they said they would abide by. Now all parties want to make it sooner. So that means July 1 2024 exit instead of July 1 2025 exit. Qualifies as LEAVE early. Jmo on what will happen. Summer of 2024 OUT will be gone from BIG12, not sooner. :smiley:

2 Likes

Right now they evidently have it scheduled for UT to come to Houston.

There’s a non-zero chance the conference negotiates that away with the early exit (and that the whole thing was meant to give the conference a bargaining chip). I would say it’s 50/50.

But it’s a conference decision.

1 Like

If they want to pay not to play us then pay up…

1 Like

We won’t get that money so I hope that’s not how it goes down. But it might.

1 Like

Would we (new 4) be getting any of the exit fee?

Well… The good thing is I don’t think Yormark is a legacy B12 yes man…

Bad thing is he may believe taking the $ for the conference is the best move for the conference…

Either way, our schedule will be awesome next year… Even if we don’t get to play the dregs of the B12… AKA OUT.

Let UT and OU leave this spring, the hell with them. I hope no texas schools play UT or a&m in any sport ever agian.

7 Likes

Besides the Aggies… But yeah… Bye Hoe!