No one will be fired

Twin Peaks wut?

If DC not fired I would think about giving up my season tickets also just don’t want to watch anymore Swiss cheese defense!!!

2 Likes

Dr Khator is really going to regret saying that with the stupidity of articles like this.

3 Likes

If Applewhite doesn’t pull the trigger himself, either they pull the trigger on Major and Mark or they do nothing. If the AD is in charge of firing and hiring coordinators, then the coach is just an over-priced recruiting coordinator.

2 Likes

Yep Katy Fwy near Kirkwood nice sports bar and food and young ladies serving :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m in Tomball :cry:

We play Washington state before we play Oklahoma.

Don’t feel good about it

If no one will be fired, maybe someone will resign.

Seppuku?

1 Like

Some of those gals really know football!

Agreed. She’s smarter than that. I think she was just caught up in the moment.

3 Likes

Oklahoma is scheduled for 8-31-19 and WSU for 9-13-19.

I think you might be mistaking the Advocare game as a “kick-off” game. It’s not. Advocare does a lot of games and not all are the kick-off weekend.

No Sir!

Has nothing to do with her smarts. She was simply making a point that the bar has been raised at the University of Houston. She has done that in so many ways already. She has nothing to regret. People nowadays are so caught up in “gotcha” journalism and apparently non-journalism. It’s why I can’t even watch Meet The Press anymore…they pull out video from 20 years ago to prove people had a different position back then.

What is sad to me is some people can’t distinguish rhetorical speech from literal declarations. I don’t know if it’s the demise of common sense or something else…

6 Likes

D’Onofrio is history. When he goes (before or after December 19, early Signing Day) may depend on recruiting. On one hand, you don’t want your commitments not knowing what kind of defense you’ll run. On the other hand, if you hire a Gibbs or Spavital (or maybe a coach from another school that is firing the staff) you might be able to steal a commit like Gilbert Ibeneme from Pearland.

1 Like

Donofrio is gonzo. If we roll out and lose a bowl to Sally Struthers MAC barber college, they need to Kick Opie out the door too.

2 Likes

She played into the media’s hands with her hyperbole. That’s what I meant. Of course she is smart and has done much good for UH. But saying 8-4 will get you fired was a careless mistake.

With next year’s schedule of two very important OOC games at the start, doing that might be career suicide.