NFL Preseason | Texans vs. Dolphins | 3PM on NFL Network

I am as well.

I don’t get all the Texans hate on this board….

It’s a new regime and things are looking up but people still want to :poop: on them.

2 Likes

Tank is going to get open. The question is can Stroud get him the ball?

2 Likes

Keenum to Tank with the precision throws would be fin to watch.

All the talk about speed… Tonight Dell was more quick than speed.

On the TD, he shaked and baked until the defender had an epileptic seizure and Tank went of the front corner

4 Likes

No. Usually mocked 2nd day. Usually near supplemental picks in 3d.

The physical nature of his route running is a surprise to the national media.

13 + pages of Tank reaction already. Lots in there.

https://www.google.com/search?q="tank+dell"&sca_esv=555778131&rlz=1CAVARX_enUS972US972&tbm=nws&sxsrf=AB5stBhRGJKJTlfCgxOnk0vHfbBgUjcusQ:1691732237253&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwisyLnY8dOAAxV2QjABHaY0ClwQpwV6BAgCEAg&biw=1112&bih=553&dpr=1.73

2 Likes

Probably gonna get flack for saying this here, but the Texans got a steal with Tank… and to think that he might’ve went undrafted if not for CJ convincing DaMeco.

Tank will be a star

2 Likes

Oh. You hate Stroud.

He absolutely would have been drafted by another team. Where did you hear he would be undrafted? Most NFL teams don’t take someone who might be undrafted in the 3rd round.

5 Likes

The best part of the defensive play, was the tackling. It was night and day different from last year. That’s very encouraging.

1 Like

Houston Texans Football. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz…

I don’t know how much you will see of him. He’s not expected to be on the final 53. The RB and TE room is pretty deep and FB is kinda a mix of those positions. He’s fighting for everything he can right now. And we were hoping he’d show out on special teams. Haven’t really spoken to him too much on that . He’s always in meetings or studying a playbook. He’ll fight til the very end though.

20 Likes

Maybe I missed it in this thread, but Kody Russey started for the Patriots and played all through until he was injured in the third quarter.

I don’t think Marcus Jones played at all for the Patriots.

3 Likes

Perhaps, but ultimately Tank was a steal.

He could potentially be the Texans’ best receiver and fill the hole when Hopkins left

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t see Marcus needing to get any preseason play. He showed last year he can ball.

1 Like

What on earth?

He was mocked in the late 2nd to 4th by just about everyone.

And people ragging on Stroud?

The line he had was complete garbage ( we had back ups against their 1’s on the couple series he played)

If he gets the starting line next week I’m sure he will do much better.

Good shot at practice squad I’m sure….then will have a chance to show what he’s all about with a much smaller group of players.

They would not have drafted him if he was not valued.

He’ll make it Mom. :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for that. I am a basket case over this whole process. He has gone through so much this past year to get here. He’s a fighter for sure.

17 Likes

He’ll make it I’m sure! And if by some chance he doesn’t it would be nice to get to see him play a season or two with the XFL roughnecks in Houston again.

The bright side of the whole thing is it’s no longer the end of the road for players if they don’t make it the first time in the NFL. Spring leagues have really helped players that are overlooked get a second shot.

2 Likes

That is true. A lot of players make the transition into the NFL after a spring league. A good second chance.

5 Likes

Tank was getting drafted he was basically unguardable at the senior bowl and the only question was when would a team take a shot on him because we know certain teams won’t touch players unless they have certain measurables.

1 Like