NFL Preseason | Texans vs. Dolphins | 3PM on NFL Network

Vollmer, there is UH success story. Did Briles bring him in or Sumlin?

2 Likes

That’s threading the needle!

2 Likes

Keenum looks great. He looks like the best QB they have so far.

16 Likes

2 TD passes. Glad the 2nd one got caught.

8 Likes

Dell’s TD
 tiny route in distance but he dazzled the coverage!

Good camera angle

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1689796987586277376

1 Like

Ehh
 CJ Stroud’s first game. Nerves, inexperienced, etc.

Deshaun’s first preseason games weren’t that great either.

How does O’Brien keep getting hired???

1 Like

Texans are back!

1 Like

Houston Cougars balling out tonight! Good to see.

8 Likes

Tune and Cardinals tomorrow night 9:00

9 Likes

I wanna see Parish play fullback!

7 Likes

Bad HC, good OC

To “Oto” To, name like that he better be a badass LB

1 Like

After tonight’s game, Case is the starter!

3 Likes

I watched the whole game and I am just as high on what Tank and Case did as Kalu who was really praising those two the whole time they were in – and they deserved every bit of it. When Stroud was in, it was really hard to actually judge his play because the Texans’ OL looked like a sieve. I don’t know if they had any starters in, but they looked bad in the first two drives and CJ was running for his life.

I was really impressed with the defense and the energy they brought all game long. The final stats, as lopsided as they were, didn’t reflect how dominant they really were. Until that last drive, they had held the Pats to a tad over 100 yards. It looks like Ryans has brought a whole new attitude to the Texans.

4 Likes

Hearing “Keenum for another Houston touchdown “ gave me goosebumps! Can almost see myself sitting at Roberton’s watching him destroying rice or coming back vs Tech.

15 Likes

I too enjoyed hearing Kalu having to praise Case, Tank and UH in general.

A complete turnaround from what he and his echo chamber on local radio regularly and repeatedly say about Case and UH.

6 Likes

I was listening on the radio and Andre was just gushing over Case. You could tell where he went to college. Haha

4 Likes

As much as I have loathed NFL the last ok, many years, I have reasons to watch the Houston team.

Case and a few other Coogs were the only thing I cared about in those games.

7 Likes

I am very much excited about the Texans. I am almost exclusively a college guy but the Texas have me interested.

4 Likes