Nebraska Man Tells Hispanic Family To ‘Go Back to Their Country’ Before Shooting 7

They’ll never ever recover emotionally, probably guunshot wounds usually leave their victim in some form incapacitated life long physical pain etc. No they’ll never ever recover every time their in public, thinking is someone else going to try to murder us just because we’re Hispanic different, from them.

1 Like

Undocumented imigrants commit statistically less crime than US citizens per capita. It’s not even close.

“Relative to undocumented immigrants, US-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.”

5 Likes

Of course we don’t know that these 7 people shot were documented or not, and there certainly is no indication that they were committing any crime.

3 Likes

I’m just flabbergasted that was Chris’s first reaction to the story.

6 Likes

I think CV is just saying that people are fed up with our borders being overrun. Europe is getting fed up with it too. Migrants taking advantage of loopholes to illegally cross borders. Look what’s happening in France.

I think the rest of us are saying that doesn’t justify xenophobia and it is very apparent news about illegals is not being swept under

4 Likes

Now CV should do Uvalde and other school shootings and address the unnecessary death of kids due to gun violence.

3 Likes

Yet that doesn’t justify this shooting. Also, it assumes the victims here were migrants simply because they were Hispanic.

1 Like

Nor am I a sadist, vigilante, or many other things whose first thoughts on hearing a 3 year getting shot is concern about alleged "illegal transgressions. " Just a sick take.

3 Likes

Some in this thread are actually discussing tit for tat, involving the murder of a child.

I don’t think the children died, from what
I read.

I’d say the attempted murder of a child.
Still, just outrageous comments by a few.

Yes, my bad. Crazy talk.

1 Like

Immigration, legal or no, is a HUGE benefit to this country. It is a huge benefit to this city.

Wanting to be an American is not a crime in my view.

Now what needs to end is the asylum process. Every illegal knows if you get caught claim asylum. The process is then to drive you to Houston, Dallas or San Antonio for your asylum hearing. BUT the asylum hearing is set at a much later date and you aren’t incarcerated so they have given you a free ride as opposed to walking.

The silly people will wail about taking away these poor people’s asylum and their hardships and dangers back home. But what you are ending is the free taxi ride.

If you have been here 10 years without a criminal record, make them a citizen. They are far better than some that happened to come out of a vagina in these borders. But that is just my opinion.

America is an idea first and a border second.

3 Likes

The “pro-life” crowd can be confusing.

2 Likes

It doesn’t justify it but it might answer the motivation. We are always looking for reasons. Right?

I think the original point was calling out media bias and not searching for motivation.

1 Like

So, just shooting random immigrants…no problem. JHFC.

1 Like

Cause you never hear about immigrant crime in the media. /sarcasm

2 Likes

Some will cover that more and others will cover this.

But it all gets covered. The problem is when people never get out of their news echo chambers.

The motivation, based on the information in the article, was hate and race. Immigration is just an excuse.

3 Likes