1 cent going home.

7 Likes

What happeneduhhh??

1 Like

See above

Memphis eliminated in first round!

1 Like
1 Like

Self proclaimed best team in the nation gone in round one.
In the loss only tried to pick one fight with the other team and one fight with their own team.

11 Likes

Memphis tears.

3 Likes

After watching the HOH I can say Penny threw the bottle at the media cameramen. That wasn’t just tossing the bottle on the floor

Memphis basketball is like Texas football. They are going to have talent and at times said talent is going to look really good. But in the end, you know deep in your heart they are going to fold. They always do.

3 Likes

Major difference is that at least UT football has had real success in the past winning multiple championships. Memphis has not. And one of the times they made it to the Finals, Derrick Rose and company chocked the lead away in the final moments while being caught by the NCAA for cheating. Lol

2 Likes

At least they have a new rival in the American…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Esp delicious that they lost the chance to play a 16 seed for a great chance to make the sweet 16. Plus the fight between their players in a time out. Just a vintage mudcats meltdown. You love to see it

6 Likes

The next game with one another in the American will be interesting to watch.

Going to be interesting how much higher of a level of play the Big 12 is to American. It’s going to be higher but UH recruiting should be better via association with a P5 conf.

Yeah don’t remind me. That choke job cost me $200!!

2 Likes

it was at least a fun game to watch…like them or not kendrick davis is a competitor

1 Like

Also a crybaby, flopper and excuse maker.

4 Likes

many years ago memphis was really good with a player named keith lee. their coach, dana kirk, went to prison. mudcats gonna mudcat.