Marcus Sasser Reminds Everyone Who He Is — How One of College Basketball’s Best Shut Up a Yappy Underdog, Refused to Let No. 1 Houston Lose

11 Likes

“Marcus Sasser is his name” another great article from The paper city magazine…

8 Likes

I had forgotten that Harris transferred in from Memphis. At least we know that Penny can coach them to talk trash and hate Houston.

By the way, why is the throat-slash illegal in football but apparently OK in hoops? That dude needed to get the Section 12X treatment.

11 Likes

Harris’ antics early in the game after making any shot were stupid. Even his coach motioned for him to calm down and just play. Normally a good spot shooter I have never seen him hit the shots he did last night. He and his team had the night of their lives and they still got got beat soundly down the stretch by a shorthanded UH squad.

5 Likes

Yappy

Lol

Why did Harris leave Memphis? He fits in there perfectly.

1 Like

You can take a mud cat away from from Big Muddy…

3 Likes

His trash talking game didn’t live up to the Penny standard.

1 Like

I know this was tongue in cheek but he was one of the kids penny forced out. His mom made some pretty angry statements on twitter, and she was right.

2 Likes

DeAndre whined to penny that Tyler was becoming the top whiner on the team

6 Likes

He left Memphis twice. First 2 years at Memphis, transferred for 1 season at Iowa State, back to Memphis for a year, then to USF

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apparently, NOBODY can stand hearing him yap for too long…

Go Coogs!

1 Like

I call them the “Memphis Mudpuppies” …yap…yap !
Go Sass !
Go Coogs !