LSU QB transfer TJ Finley

Y’all must not remember after King got injured in 2018 then redshirted in 2019. Clayton stepped up

No. Not really.

Wouldn’t be surprised, Houston being on the list was relatively out of nowhere and he didn’t follow any Houston coaches nor did any coaches follow him. Seems like his only connection to Houston was that he and Deeky Jarreau are friends since they knew each other in Louisiana…seriously.

Maybe there was more going on behind the scenes or maybe he was just doing an old pal a favor.

5 Likes

Just like you I dont criticize amateur athletes i criticize coaches and professional athletes who make millions.

1 Like

I believe it would not be crazy to have a solid backup for Tune with Sofian and Kopp having zero snaps. I don’t think it would be a knock on Tune if we bring someone in.

2 Likes

nah., not yet.

He will sit the bench at Auburn end of story

Because on coogfans I or we

We are a bunch of geniuses

Some might even say

All in all

The golden girls were always right

1 Like

It has been my experience and observations that different people’s brain develops at different ages. Averages don’t work for situations like mental development . . . . . Physical development is very similar. If this were not true, every person would be fully physically developed at the same age, which, IMHO, is not the case . . . . .

That’s why I cited a range of years. I’ll add that there is a process to logical thinking and some people are never taught that process let alone how to troubleshoot one’s conclusion to see if it is in fact logical.

1 Like

Yet some on this board want us to treat the ‘kids’ like they are in pew wee football and are 6 years old. I get not calling them names but to not even be able to criticize them is silly.

2 Likes

If criticizing a student athlete makes you feel better, then go for it, my guy.

1 Like

I think this shows a lack of confidence in Tune. Hopefully, he doesn’t take it to heart and feel betrayed.

And for what?

We got nothing.

Did really even have a chance ?

Smh!

2 Likes

You are trying to hard

Adolescence is temporary but immaturity can last forever.

1 Like

It is not a sign of disloyalty if you try to get good players. I hate to break it to every player, they are recruiting your replacement every year.

Maybe but this sit it situation didn’t seem like we were actually recruiting his replacement at all. The only connection was Finley and Deeky were friends.

wonder if Dana & co even spoke w this kid last Summer ?

1 Like

Or what about Haynes King the Aggie transfer that he recruited now at Georgia Tech and playing well.

You mean the guy who just threw 2 INTs in a loss to Bowling Green?

2 Likes