Jojo Tugler could be a Generational Defender! Freshmen Highlights

13 Likes

Great vid Pesik and thank you for putting it together.

1 Like

It’s not just his wingspan.

Kid has got great instincts and a motor that never stops.

Thanks fir putting this together.

2 Likes

This is the one I was waiting for. lol. Pulling up YouTube on the Tv to watch this one.

1 Like

I could definitely see JoJo being a mix of Montrez offense and Jaden McDaniel’s on defense. He will have a lot more weight and strength than JD too. Can guard 2-5 consistently. If he’s here year 3 he will likely be top 3 fav to win DPOTY

Man, I didn’t realize how much he was impacting the game. My goodness.

Also, I heard that he would have tried to go pro if had not been injured.

That said, I don’t think he’ll be here in Year 3.

1 Like

I didn’t realize that he blocks shots almost exclusively with his left hand, but seems to be pretty evenly split between right and left when shooting. That’s interesting.

JoJo had a lot of baby giraffe in him last season, but he’s going to be an absolute force this season if he stays healthy. Putting him and Ja’Vier on the floor at the same time is a cheat code defensively.

2 Likes

I agree, it’s not likely

Human defensive highlight real. Our D took a big step back once he got hurt. With he and TA back…. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

This clip right here is unreal. I remember saying out loud watching this play, he’s not going to be here long.

1 Like

I don’t know how to explain it but after watching this tape I feel like JoJo has a lot of room to improve on defense :joy:. But he’s already one of the best in the country @pesik

1 Like

This is great and all, but don’t you think these highlight videos will help opponents gameplan?

5 Likes

Opponent coaching staffs know more about our team than we do

That’s only because they have read our message board.

5 Likes