JAMARION SHARP IS THE BIG MAN WE NEED

This guy can run the floor he can block shots with easy. He is very good at pick and roll. He recover well on defense. He need a post move. he can dunk and dunk. At 7’ 5’’ he intimidate every player that come inside the paint. He held his ground against Lofton Jr.

you write like Progs

2 Likes

Is that a good thing or does that offend you?

Guy has more aliases than Jason Bourne

2 Likes

No this is the guy which he accused of being Pesik’s burner.

I don’t know if he’s the best fit but imagine a low post double of Francis and JS. Guys won’t know what to do.

1 Like

id take him over not doing anything with the ship, but i prefer not to… his size {skinny} and mobility comes with its own issues… wku often had to run zone to mask him

if we want to focus on shot blocking there are better options like mousa cisse (who is in the portal and was the big 12 dpoy)

4 Likes

There is a guy in China that is 7’6” name chin chon le let’s get him

2 Likes

You can’t teach height. I love his pick and roll down low.

1 Like

1 Like

We have a transfer portal thread.

Sharp in no way whatsoever needs his own thread, no matter HOW MANY CAPITAL LETTERS YOU USE……

And no, not someone “we need”.

Have you ever watched him or just read some stats?

I’ll answer for you……you’re gonna say you have even though you haven’t.

He gets gassed every 3-4 minutes and starts loading and he is a 46 % free throw shooter……we don’t need someone like Broome who can’t hit a free throw down the stretch….so then coach would have to sit him in crunch time of a close game….

No thanks.

1 Like

Dude, he sucks….if he had any game at all he’d be in the NBA already.

I don’t care how many shots he blocks….he’s clumsy and a liability on offense……

I agree with Pesik , except I’d rather do nothing than take him.

2 Likes

I feel he is good enough to start. I have watch tape on him. At 7’ 5" the rebound come your way. Let the coaches make him better.

that not what Pesik said. “id take him over not doing anything with the ship, but i prefer not to… his size {skinny} and mobility comes with its own issues”

Some of you guys talk a good game. You have no idea about a developing player, or how to develop him.

in portal season why pick developmental piece… we are enough big pieces that if you are looking for an add why just not pick up an already developed piece

that is like parker from lockedon coogs suggesting pj haggerty (context Haggarty was considered the 2nd best senior player in houston after Terrance a year ago, but was only a 3 star) he did 2pts per at tcu, now in the portal… could we pick him up and develop him? sure, or we could pick 15pts per lj cryer who is already a proven commodity
if we haven picked anyone up by july picking up development guys should be more a conversation… but to many proven guys available now to be talking "we should take a a project "

3 Likes

And how would you know that?

You have no idea what my background is.

1 Like

Jamarion Sharp is Tacko Fall without the goggles

If CKS approves, I am all in.

2 Likes

ok I’ve gotta ask - who / what is Progs?

I’ve seen that thrown around so much, I must have missed something…

edit - asked and answered.

I don’t need to know, Your thinking tells me of your inexperience. Your judgment tell me you can only criticize to cove your lack of knowledge of player development.