Jamal Shead... doing a Test

Honestly that story didn’t really fit with the timeline. I think it was made up to enhance his effort to get a waiver

1 Like

Trolling?

3 Likes

I can actually see Kansas’ point of view on this. Q declared for the NBA Draft and participated in the NBA Combine pre-draft. Kansas thought there was a high likelihood that Q was gone so they used the scholarship on someone else.

And now Q is a bonified COOG!

1 Like

What on earth?

Tramon will be one of the top guys on the team if he comes back. He is Uber talented and would not have to defer to other guys as much as this year….

He is not “ holding back” other better guys from coming……that is a bizarre thing to say.

4 Likes

If it’s not then it’s a horrible take.

I never have gotten the whole “trolling “ thing….like, what is the point?
People have nothing better to do then get on a message board and try and wind people up?

Sad.

Hey we talked just about this! Check it out. (PS, I think it would be a disservice for both Mark and Shead if they didn’t go through the process and get that direct feedback from NBA personnel to know what areas they need to focus on).

Jarreau did it, Fabian White did it, and of course Sasser did it last year. Now what they choose to do with that feedback is up to them (in terms of staying or going).

10 Likes

Also, iirc jadeon ledee chose to go to TCU indstead of coming here, if he would of chose UH there might not been a spot for grimes to come here

People who arent happy where exactly they are in life or situation is my best guess my friend.

That’s them coping with sarcasm with a cheap laugh!

Theres a difference between joking and trolling.

2 Likes

Even if they’re bad jokes…?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Gosh youre so petty lol.

1 Like

Know your audience Kyle … some people dont like to hear jokes or sacarsm. :joy::rofl::grin:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Could not agree more with this take

1 Like

I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt hoping he wasn’t serious :joy:. But yeah some people just get a kick out of disturbing the peace :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1641264950860447744?t=Vm_I74PDqWdvt8NpLg-_xw&s=19

From the man himself.

4 Likes

Good for Jamal. May be unlikely this year, but I’d love nothing more for him to get drafted.

1 Like

Does he play the same position as Grimes?

Do we have a next-up true PG?

No…

1 Like