Jamal Shead... doing a Test

That 3% is freaking nice nevertheless the NBA with the Rockets lol.

Okay @pesik jr. you aint fooling no one!

1 Like

im going to pretend like Sampson is pushing Shead out b/c they are bringing in a veteran PG.

thats the story im going with.

But Shead is that veteran PG?

Pretty much spot on. Undersized PGs are not getting drafted these days, especially inefficient ones. I think he can carve out a role like Javon Carter. Bulldog on defense and shoots open 3s when there. He just has to get to passable from 3.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Never tried to convince you CKS doesn’t have the best interest in mind for each kid. However what’s best for the program remains number one objective. When he decides someone has to go, there going.

1 Like

Brison gresham. :male_detective:

this is my story, im running with it!

No offense… But if Galen can get into the G-League so can Shead… At the very least.

And I say that with a huge amount of respect for Galen.

5 Likes

Good. He needs the feedback too.

His biggest asset is that he doesn’t make mistakes and plays hard. I think he’d be a great bench guy for a contender.

I wouldn’t doubt Jamal like that, he’s constantly hits the 3 at 35% and he can make a roster

3 Likes

If he didn’t take so many last second shots this year, because nobody else took an open shot, his percentage would probably be a point or two higher as well…

11 Likes

I hope he does.

If Shead ended up with the Houston Rockets, he would be a positive influence on Jalen Green and Jabari Smith Jr.

1 Like

What makes you think they need a good influence?

As far as I have heard the two you mentioned are good guys……not head cases….both work extremely hard.

Not according to John Wall :joy:

As Wall sees it, in the pursuit of higher draft capital and a relative absence of veterans, young players on the Rockets are developing bad habits that wouldn’t be tolerated elsewhere. Wall mentioned Green, Kevin Porter Jr., and KJ Martin as players he had spoken with.

“The (expletive) y’all getting away with over there, if you go to any other teams you’d be out of the league,” he said. “You wouldn’t play. I’m trying to explain it to them, because they think it’s sweet.”

“Don’t get used to this,” Wall said of his advice to Houston’s current younger players. “This is not how the NBA is. It’s a bad organization right now. They’ve got to fix some (expletive).”

But, to be fair, Jabari wasn’t mentioned.

I don’t put much stock in a bitter player’s assessment……

But there have obviously been other things to suggest issues with KPJ, but it seems as though he is maturing.

We’ll see soon.

With Shead and mark testing waters, questions about Ramon transferring. We might need to start contacting some guards. Need scorers!