Houston Astros 2023 Season on a daily roll

images (29)

1 Like

If Trout want out. Angels are ready.
Both stars gone & gutted minors at trade deadline. Angels could stink for awhile.
Still owed $250 million with many injuries. How much can they get ?

“Tier 4: Fun to think about
15. Houston Astros”

Good 4 'Stros future but you hate 2 c it.
Went from AA to slugging in MLB. Just 9 games in AAA.

1 Like

The Astros have 9 jerseys retired.

On this team alone there are probably 3 more minimum. Altuve, Bregman and Yordan, maybe Verlander.

1 Like

My all time favorite Astro! I noticed Saturday that Rice football has a lineman named Cedeno.

1 Like

Walk in your underwear

1 Like

I guess I was asking, if we win our division do we get an extended number of days off before our first series starts while the Wild card plays our?

images (30)

1 Like

download (36)

1 Like

images (26)

2 Likes

Yeah, winning the division gives you a few extra days off.

But Diaz and Chas will still need more rest, especially since the other guys need to stay involved. :thinking:

3 Likes

The big benefit is resetting your rotation.

1 Like

Last yr in the ALDS there were days off between each game (and of course the day off for travel as well). This year there will not be days off between each game in the ALDS (just the travel day). Same in the World Series.

With our #3 + #4 SP being up and down it’s critical that we win the Division so that we will have our rotation set and everyone well rested.

1 Like

Exactly. In fact if the Stros win the division it makes them the odds on favorite to win the pennant.

I don’t worry about Orioles, not this year anyway.

Senior Smoke!

I have this card
.Cheo baby.

2 Likes

As a kid I remember my mom and aunt talking about how handsome Sambito was. :neutral_face:

Great little lefty.

1 Like

Went to Maine this past weekend to visit my brother and his family. Had a few hours to kill in Boston until our flight. What better thing to do then to head to Fenway when the Yankees are in town for a 3 game stint and rub it in both fanbases faces.

8 Likes

I remember the headline, “Reynolds Wrap Foils Mets”

3 Likes

Nothing like a Reynolds wrap!!

1 Like