Games of Interest: 3/4/19 - 3/10/19

Kansas getting obliterated at Oklahoma…Down by 23 with 8 minutes to go.

2 Likes

Yep that’s how the B12 rolls this year all the bubble teams get to beat Kansas so they can make the dance. Very smart play by the conference to avoid a down year.

3 Likes

Purdue loses to Minnesota.

Kansas is grossly overrated considering what they have lost.

3 Likes

Ole Miss was beating Kentucky earlier. They’re down by 6 now. Don’t know if they can close it out.

1 Like

I saw people saying OU would still get in at 6-12 in conference. 7-11 is a little better. Also UT has a chance to be the first ever 16 loss at large bid for the tourney.

Gross.

Kansas out here the last couple weeks trying to give teams bids to the tournament like Oprah. You get a bid. And you get a bid.

1 Like

Utah State takes down @Colorado State in OT.

USU is Mountain West Conference regular season champions. They might share the title with Nevada…based on results of Nevada’s last two games.

1 Like

There should be one simple rule when it comes to at-large teams:

No team should receive an at-large bid with a conference record under .500.

4 Likes

Will agree to disagree on that one. If a team can go 0-30 and still get an automatic bid by winning 3 games in a conference tourney, a team that is 20-11 with a 8-10 record in conference should get in if the conference is really that strong.

1 Like

I get that but not a team that’s 17-14 or 19-15 etc…

1 Like

I don’t understand why you need a conference tournament right after playing 20 games in your conference.

It’s called Money lol, all about money

2 Likes

Purdue, above UH in polls, just lost to Minnesota. Should never have been ranked above UH. However, even if Coogs beat SMU as expected, they’ve got to beat UC or they fall again.

2 Likes

Our conference tournament makes money?

lolol

Of course it does. They sell it to a city and then the city is on the hook to try and make a profit !!

Just like bowl games.

70-69 LSU 29.1 seconds. Turned it over and gave up an easy 2

Going into OT 72-72

LSU survives

4 Likes

Okie St wins at Baylor

6 Likes

All LSU has to do is beat Vandy, the Tulane of the SEC this year, and they are conference champs.

1 Like