GAMEDAY THREAD: Houston vs West Virginia 10/12 6:00 PM FS1

How’s the tailgating?

Not good from the scoreboard side. Idk about the other side.

Hat’s off to the guys who are there, but for 3 hours before the game starts . . .yikes!

WVU 23 UH 10. An ugly game.

1 Like

WVU is banged up. UH has this one in the bag.

Banged up?

They’d have to be down a number of key starters for me to feel more optimistic.

Who is out?

Can’t wait for the post game comments from holgerson

Bet my WiFi bars will be good tonight

2 Likes

I saw on Twitter they have 2 OL and a S that may miss.

Sorry, SMU fans would be tailgating all day on the Boulevard and especially hopping in the mid to late afternoon.

Omw gonna be late but will be there

1 Like

T minus 1 hour until the suck returns.

1 Like

Until Holgorsen is gone, I’m expecting Helton/Dimel like attendance. I attended all but one of those in Houston and went to a few on he road under Helton.

2 Likes

All 500 of them… I know glass house and all but have been to UH games at SMU and they felt just above games at Rice.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the overwhelming majority swore our attendance will improve simply because we were in the Big 12 and weren’t playing AAC schools.

I was thinking, who cares about the likes of West Virginia, Iowa State, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, etc…those schools won’t move the needle?

We will find out tonight if West Virginia is more appealing than say, a Tulsa

1 Like

Traffic was a B getting here. The random people I’m seeing while parking all have on black so maybe the memo got out.

2 Likes

The numbers have been “geezer-proofed” with bright white highlighted in red.

1 Like

May be a good sign.

On another note, my minister is from WV and was going to come watch the game with us (up near Dallas), but he backed out, probably doesn’t want to hear the words we may be using.

But the Boulevard…

1 Like

On offense, we need the first half of last week’s game and the second half of the Rice game.

1 Like