Football Parking Hang Tags

Received email yesterday that we have to display a hang tag to enter our respective lots. The digital pass is still required. They will mail hang tags for TCU and after games.

Need to download and print from the email for UTSA and SH games.

Not exactly sure the purpose of the hang tag along with the digital pass. Email did specify “required.”

Maybe students? Doesn’t make much sense unless they’re counting season vs visitor

They’ll help the traffic flow by making it easier to see which way to send people.

But they can’t require them if they don’t provide them in time. I’ll put mine up when I receive them in the mail.

7 Likes

Your choice coogman91, but it was very easy to print from the email.

Just be a good coog and cooperate the best you can. I printed mine. Help the coogs by getting everyone in so we can be loud on 3rd down. Do your job. :grinning:

2 Likes

Easy if your printer works; otherwise, not so much. :laughing:

Honestly, it’s 100% BS to try to do this less than 48 hours before the game. And I’ve already paid for that parking and have the pass, so they can’t refuse entry.

Most places that use hang tags use them for admission into the lot. I get that they’re doing this to help traffic flow, but I know where I need to go.

6 Likes

It does come off like it was a last minute idea

Not that hard to comply with!! Go Coogs!

It is for sure a last minute Idea, but I commend them for trying to do something. There will no doubt be a bunch of people who get to the game, and have no idea where to go, don’t know that Cullen is under construction and cause issues. Getting as much compliance here as they can will hopefully help reduce traffic issues and lead to a better first impression for new fans, first time season ticket holders, etc.

Could they have executed better, sure! but things like this are a step in the right direction, so I’ll give some credit where its due.

3 Likes

If you did not get the email just call Cougar Pride and they will send you another email.

I printed mine out, so why does it look like I have three passes?

1 Like

and how an I supposed to hang this? Rip a hole in it or something?

2 Likes

just stick it on your dash board so attendants can see the color

Columbia blue lot… nice

1 Like

I printed mine, but don’t have a color printer. Guess I can color it with an orange marker.

2 Likes

M I C K E Y M O U S E

4 Likes

Printing works for those with a color printer.

If they are just to direct traffic, then this can be a good idea once fully implemented. However, it wont help with all the parking permit transfers, and non season ticket holders. But a start and an effort made.

If they are required while parked, um no as it will cause problems for the previously mentioned people.

2 Likes

I did not receive an email about this and called Cougar Pride. I was told they would resend but not to worry, if I didn’t have it I would still be allowed in.

2 Likes

I didn’t get an email either.

1 Like

This is all so “on brand.” :laughing:

I did print mine, it blew through the rest of my ink and ended up a different color than my lot - not helpful. :joy:

4 Likes