Flex our Big XII muscles

Lane Kiffin isn’t leaving Ole Miss to come to Houston y’all are drunk lol

2 Likes

Well, I don’t think playing in the SEC, he will have much of a chance to make the playoffs with all those dominant teams in the same conference.

He will have a better chance with UH in the Big12, imo.

2 Likes

I was starting to think Kiffin wasn’t actually at Ole Miss and I was losing it. Glad to see my memory was correct.

Stitt got fired at Montana and Texas State since moving to D1. No thanks.

Bill o brien / Gary kubiak - go get one of them.

They ran one Houston team into the ground already, don’t need then to do another. Especially BOB

4 Likes

Jim Harbaugh may be available after the season.

He’s been a winner everywhere except Michigan. My buddy who is a Wolverine fan says it’s not the coaching but instead culture issues at Ann Arbor that’s the problem.

1 Like

ISU is his alma mater, seems doubtful he would leave for another B12 job

1 Like

Wonder if Billy Napier at ULALA would be interested? We could certainly give him the space, time, and resources he would need to get rolling, but would we have the patience to wait longer? I know LSU wouldn’t…

1 Like

Wade Phillips looking for a job!

Ladies and Gentlemen. After a brief intermission, we’ve come to the relentlessly stupid part of our drama in which the mad, delusional, drunk, high, demented, and just plain dumb make claims that should get them a straightjacket, lobotomy, and a padded cell.

Wade Phillips is looking for a bed in a retirement home!!!

1 Like

I would take willie Fritz in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

I know . It was sacarasm.

He hasn’t coached since 2017.

Pipe dream but Bob Stoops.

The new Texans Coach should be available soon. Or new DC w Texans who did such great job with the Univ of Illinois-- Not.

Is anyone waiting for the day when Case Keenum starts his coaching journey and eventually lands the UH head coaching gig?

I’m probably in the minority, but I hope that never happens.

1 Like

I have always thought Case will end up in coaching one day and if I had to guess I think he’d be a pretty good one. Just not sure if we would want to give him his first gig. Might want him to go to other smaller schools first but what do I know?