Flex our Big XII muscles

What happened to all the John Jenkins fans?

3 Likes

Im gonna keep ringing the Zach kittley bell. He is the OC at Western Kentucky. He produced Bailey Zappe at HBU where his offense lit the league on fire. Brought Bailey with him to WKU and in their First game at WKU bailey went for 7 TDs.

Really creative scheme, good play caller and good recruiting ties to Houston

Our coaching possibilities (if Dana doesn’t work out) will be greatly enhanced. We will have a much bigger pool of interested parties. First, let’s hope we get it turned around with the guy we have.

1 Like

Yea, I want to win now.

Red pants no longer in fashion. The time has passed.

I always thought that kissing bit was a crock.

2 Likes

This is an excellent and beautiful point sir.
The moment we do go back to a Power conference I will do three things.

1. Think about all of our great UH Alums and fans in heaven looking down and smiling with a huge grin and the biggest paw sign heaven has ever seen
  2. Send an email thanking Dr. Khator and Mr. Fertitta. Without both it would have been much harder to be back
  3. I will start calling/writing our new conference…
2 Likes

A lot of tears shed over the years. So many forces working against us, mostly in our own state. And our side never quit trying to be better. Even when it appeared that time had run out Renu just smiled and kept her foot on the peddle.

4 Likes

I would love to see Lane Kiffin

1 Like

No one named Dana. We’ve reached our limit…

5 Likes

I’d go for Knute Rockne or DX Bible … however we’d need some help

He’s ALIVE!!!

1 Like

I keep saying it, CHRIS PETERSEN!!! The former Boise/Washington coach. Pluck him out of retirement.

1 Like

You know, Matt Campbell makes the same money as Holgorsen. Maybe he’s sick of soybeans.

1 Like

Dabo

Screw all those. Let’s grab Ted Lasso while we can.

5 Likes

Kim Helton

I think if we want a sure hire, then i’d go with Wille Fritz. Other good candidates include Chris Petersen and Lane Kiffin.

I agree no more Dana’s for the next 50 years!

4 Likes

All he has to do is do as Nick Saban tells him to do so anybody would look good in that circumstance.

1 Like

We could have had Lane during the Applewhite hiring process.

Really, we need to go with Bob Stitt.

2 Likes