Farrow Retires

https://twitter.com/kennethmfarrow/status/1649493474650083337

35 Likes

When you look up “Trucking” in Webster’s dictionary, there will be a gif of the Kenneth Farrow play over the hapless Pitt defender. Iconic.

12 Likes

28 Likes

13 Likes

Got to see him his last year in 2015.

Haven’t seen another RB as dominant and reliable as him since (until McCaskill ofc).

Wish things would’ve gone better for him in his brief stint in the NFL and then the XFL.

10 Likes

Loved watching him play. I wish nothing but the best for him in the years to come.

5 Likes

I wonder if he wants to get into coaching.

2 Likes

Dude was beastmode every play.

Love a guy like that on your team/as your teammate. Luvd that guy.

4 Likes

#9 coming up at the end like he was gunna do somethin’. LOL.

“I touched him !!!”

Grateful I got to watch him play. I was at the Pitt game when he trucked that dude at the goal line. To this day when I think about running backs I think of that play. A goat coog for sure.

5 Likes

Farrow was fun to watch.

I hope he finds a fulfilling life post-football.

2 Likes

Loved that dude. True gamer.

1 Like

He was the heart and soul of the 2015 team.

6 Likes

I enjoyed watching KF at UH. He ran tough and gave as much punishment as he took. He made some money and had a good run in the NFL. He has stories to tell his grandchildren.

Much success KF in your next chapter.

6 Likes

Farrow was great - and occassionally when we would play grant stuard at running back - he would remind me of Farrow instantly. Stuard even reminded me of Farrow - even when Stuard was on defense very similar style of non-stop motor play…

1 Like

I saw him once at Chipotle off of S Main while he was playing for UH and wished him luck in a upcoming game. He thanked me and was very friendly.

1 Like

In the Peach Bowl I’ll never forget the look on Farrow, E-Rob, and the other captains faces when they came out of the tunnel and saw 30k Atlanta coogs roar for them. They looked so focused and ready. I knew then even if we didn’t win we were gonna give em hell.

4 Likes

The attendance at the Peach Bowl was Cougar fans greatest moment, not necessarily for the entire program but for us fans.

Most people I usually hang out with at games were there. I was quite impressed. Then to follow that up with the OU game :star_struck:, good times and I digress.

Farrow’s off field demeanor (one of the amiable players I’ve ever spoke to, Carrier, Ward, Ayers, Keenum, Tre Stewart, DA, Quick, LJ, and some others I can’t remember right now too) was night and day from his on field demeanor (monster, can you imagine trying to tackle him? :face_holding_back_tears:)

4 Likes

Farrow was a great RB and glad I got to talk to him after practice. I wish him the best!!!

2 Likes