Emanuel Sharp our next Star! Fullseason Highlights

23 Likes

This is my favorite time of year, when Pesik releases these videos.

4 Likes

Great video @pesik

The next evolution of his game, is when defenders hard close out on his 3pt.

Instead of a contested 3pt, go by the defender. (Mid range jumper or attack the rim)

I think that’ll help his 3pt percentages. (36.8% from 3pt last season)

4 Likes

NBA BOUND!!!

How much PG does he play this year… 10 mpg?

1 Like

Loved those late Trey daggers the first go around against the Aggies. Talk about clutch

3 Likes

I still worry about Uzan’s adjustment to this program. I hope it’s a smooth one.

1 Like

Nice work sir!

I have a feeling that you are working on one for jojo.

1 Like

Yes, one of the reasons that motivated me to make these is that it’s hard to tell just how good Jojo is without a tape, especially for anyone who isn’t an avid fan like us. There really isn’t any out there. I think a lot of people see 3 points per game and write him off.
he is one of those where his stats say “meh” but his film say “omg”…ill eventually put that out at some point

10 Likes

Yeah I was watching a guy talk about under the radar wing/forward prospects for the 2025 draft and Dillion Mitchell is always a big part of the conversation where Tugler isn’t even mentioned

1 Like

Sharp is a flat out gamer. Always clutch. Our best player now imo.

1 Like

He was becoming more of a scorer last season leaning to finish off the bounce and the occasional turnaround.

Sharp commented on the prospect of becoming a Team Captain.

He embraced the idea and appreciated the fact that Sampson would think of him that way.