Coaching carousel

So instead of Tyson chicken, he just wants the tortilla i guess

Or refried beans

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I had that ark press conf on for a minute and thought I heard him mention “kelvin” so I rewind 15 sec to get context
 just cal blathering 15 seconds. Ok let me go back 30 seconds
 no kelvin context
 45 seconds didn’t hear anything
 1 minute
heard nothing. So thanks for posting this. Who knows how much cal bloviating and name dropping and Malik and Marcus hit me up and so and so’s mom is gonna cook dinner for us and nba all stars and joe klein I would have had to listen to just to get the kelvin context. He is so full of it. Wouldn’t be surprised if a couple boosters walked out of there with the keys to a brand new (to them) Oldsmobile omega

Ok I admit I enjoyed watching for a while.

5 Likes

Heard that through another source also. Baylor will remain tough opponent for sure.

Good for Scott Drew. As Kelvin always says, don’t mess with happy.

6 Likes

Arky had i know 2 or maybe 3 Coaches that turned down the job. Then Hunter went w the Splash hire.

Breaking - Turns down Kentucky.

1 Like

6 Likes

LOL at Sampson having any odds attached to his name, much less the 6th best odds.

2 Likes

can I bet on it NOT being Kelvin?

7 Likes

Just make sure it’s not Kelvin taking your bet

2 Likes

Will Kellen be as good of a coach as Kelvin? Who knows? But I am more than willing for him to have his chance. Kellen is a very good recruiter and has a good eye for talent. How many of our better players has CKS said that Kellen found and told his dad, “Here’s a kid you need to take a look at?”

1 Like

Penny is on the list?! Gosh, that list becomes slim Pickens quick!

2 Likes

Lol sometimes the penny stock hits.

Man, Kentucky REALLY wants a Big 12 coach!

2 Likes

I think the new Coach at UK will be Mark Pope. Former player for the Wildcats in mid 90s, currently at BYU- - BIG12 foe of course

1 Like

Hoping for Otz but I don’t think it will happen.

1 Like