Big 12 Mexico? Big 12 Concert tour?

Mexico is the #2 country, IN THE WORLD, in regards to interest in “American” football.

The NFL games there are a big deal!

1 Like

I did, it’s Pumas – another name for a cougar.

1 Like

I have some Pumas in closet.

2 Likes

Not the Joe Montana walking sketchers?

Thank you, I’ll be here all week….:laughing:

I told you to get rid of those 30 yr old Converse’s you keep hanging on to. :laughing:

Yes.

Here is another interesting article:

The pac miserably failed to attract the Mexican audience. San Diego/National City and Tijuana are more or less the same urban area just separated by a border.
Xolos the Tijuana soccer Liga MX club has many fans coming from San Diego and attend their games. The then San Diego Chargers had a huge following from Mexico/Tijuana B.C.
Adding SDSU to the BIG12 will attract fans from Mexico. American Football is hugely popular in all US/Mexico border states including Sonora and AZ. The same can be said for Monterrey.

2 Likes

UT has been developing something for a while

1 Like

Yormark is a promoter and a forward thinker. Although the CFP championship game was SEC vs Big 12, his position would be a hell of a lot stronger if TCU hadn’t got wiped out. Yormark understands his teams have to be competitive first.

All the more reason to start a men’s soccer team, to play Mexico U’s and central South American Universities. Assuming they have teams at those universities.

1 Like

Do any of the schools in the Big 12 have a Men’s soccer team?

The state of Texas currently has zero P5 Men’s soccer programs.

I agree, but you would have to add a women’s sports team as well……they already have soccer, so what is a women’s sports team we could add?

Badminton, beach volleyball

Do they have to match number of players with women’s sports?

Ping pong.

Edit: i have pretty nice table , i could loan for certain fee :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Beach volleyball is actually really popular with the PAC schools.

SMU still has a men’s soccer team, I believe.

…only school in Texas?

Also UT-RGV and Houston Christian.
WACtion has Air Force, San Jose, & UNLV ?

1 Like

kind of wild when you think about it…

And the problem is?