2025 Offers

Ok, Maybe I misunderstood what he said then.

I didn’t flag
.just didn’t think it was proper.

1 Like

I’ve made mistakes on these boards before
.it’s nice when someone owns it instead of doubling down

Respect

4 Likes

I flagged it.

Reason : unacceptable joke on a person’s physical appearance, especially when it comes to a recruit. If the family were to visit this site, they need to know that their kid is going to be accepted and welcome here, not put down and made fun of.

2 Likes

Does his sister play too? She looks like an athlete! Are the women recruiting her?

Yes she does and the women’s team is recruiting her

7 Likes

Another Shelton Henderson article

1 Like

4 Likes

Could be best shooting name since Jesse Drain

5 Likes

When they call us Cougs, I don’t expect them to choose us 

5 Likes

Someone inside of the recruiting or marketing dept has to know this is happening.

They should make sure these recruits are aware of the correct coogs vs cougs for maximum reach.

1 Like

John Clark visited on Aug. 2nd or 3rd

2 Likes

Those 2nd floor renovations should be done by October. So, recruits come on back when its finished

4 Likes

They need to get Big 12 logos on those jerseys.

3 Likes

Are we longer in on Jeremiah Green?

Sounds like we aren’t based off that visit schedule

@Jcoop9 who would you say our top 3-4 we’re targeting?

John Clark, Shelton Henderson and SebastiĂĄn Williams Adams?

I don’t know as much as @Jcoop9 but I think the top 4 are

Kingston Flemings
John Clark
Shelton Henderson
Sebastian Williams-Adams

There’s also Brayden Burries but I don’t know anything with that.

This may not be important but Sebastian Williams-Adams is followed and follows Kingston Flemings and Chase McCarty on instagram. I don’t know if they visited together or if following each is a cordial thing if they were at the same AAU circuit. Could be something or nothing I don’t know.

From what I’ve seen I actually feel pretty confident with Flemings and Clark eventually committing.

Tbh I have to give 50% of my knowledge credit to @Joprior23. Offline chats with him let me know if my assumptions are off base or in the right direction.

Reading the tea leaves @Footballer13 is probably right on the top targets. I would bet Clark, Williams-Adams and Flemings are the top 3. Seeing Henderson had not been to campus and he is Hou kid makes me think he wasn’t a top priority yet.

4 Likes