2025 Offers

Paul Pierce 2.0

1 Like

Get out the fancy sour patch kids.

2 Likes

Looking at the recruits we have offered on 247 and we are listed as “Warm” for 4 players. PF Koa Peat, PF/C John Clark, SF Shelton Henderson, PG Kingston Flemmings.

According to their compiled rankings Peat would be our best recruit ever, just above Jarace Walker. And a consensus top 5 player. Not gonna pretend to be a scout but this kid looks like he would be an incredible pickup and a clear one and done.

Flemmings, Clark, and Henderson would all slot in at 4th, 5th, and 6th respectively (assuming we got all 3) just below Arcenaux and above Tugler. Flemmings is the higher ranked one and fractions of a point below Arcenaux, basically the same.

Man, if we can get any of these guys it would be incredible, all of them ranked above where Tugler was last season which means a VERY good player.

Gotta love the times we are in

7 Likes

So 5 Stars isn’t enough anymore?

Now they’re 5 Star + ?!?

1 Like

thats the service you have to subscribe to to pay that guys NIL

Also have to remembered schools like Kentucky and Duke probably won’t bring in 5 to 6 blue chip prospects anymore if they want to compete for a final four spot come tournament time!!!

Getting 3 top 100 recruits should be a lot easier for the coaching staff.

We will.

2 Likes

1 Like

He’s a lock

1 Like

To providence

sooooo, what happened

He went to where he was locked in

6 Likes

Jamier Jones to Providence

1 Like

Hey guys this kid is not the fastest, athletic & jumper but give him a chance if he comes here because he’s the real deal. Reminds me of Paul Pierce NBA HofF!!!

4 Likes

I have come to realize that aside from Jarace Walker, we don’t seem to land these higher end five star players out of high school. The best that we usually do is their finalist list.

2 Likes

My thought is two-fold.

1. UH makes players earn their NIL, rather than pay it out when you sign, like monopoly money.
  2. Sampson has a reputation for coaching his players hard. Most 5 :star:s simply want to showcase their talents and enter the draft. Sampson coaches “team first”, and not being an infomercial for the 5 :star:.

My feeling is if players can’t deal with #1 & #2, I do not want them at UH.

17 Likes

2025 class is going to be so special. Need Kingston to hurry and lock it down. Dude might be the number 1 PG in the nation when it’s all said and done. I’d imagine we take at least 4 freshman. We will lose a lot next year like you said.

9 Likes

You’d almost have to take 4 freshmen right? Unless the plan was to go full Musselman. Because there’s a pretty good chance, especially if the season goes as well as we all hope we’re going to turnover at least 50% of the currently constructed roster and possibly more.

I can verify that Kingston is 100% the real deal.
He will be able to compete in high level D-1 from day :one:.

5 Likes

Yeah he’s a 1 and done type dude.

1 Like