2025 Offers

He ain’t coming here….probably doesn’t even like Houston…UH hasn’t even contacted him most likely….we don’t even have anyone to answer the phone….ugh

7 Likes

a decommitted banner? really? i mean its part of the process but its not something to be super proud of

1 Like

He just “looks” like a Kansas commit for some reason lol

7 Likes

I tend to agree that he’s not coming here. Maybe we threw him a phone call, but that’s about it.

Wonder what our connection to him is. He played basketball in flordia, maybe Sharp or Jarace?

He is from Texas but is playing at Montverde this year. If I remember correctly he is from DFW.

1 Like

“some reason”… reminds me of this meme I saw:

What banderas is thinking…

1 Like

Lol 247 makes those not the player. Even though seeing HS kids make banners for AAU team announcements is funny

I’ve seen several sites that put it in the 86% range. Interestingly though, that puts it 9th. Apparently West Virginia is #1 with an eye popping 97%

You are correct, googled him and he grew up in Richardson, transferred to Plano for a year before going to Florida

Then we would need to open up several spots. Also not sure how CKS would feel about having to rely on multiple freshman for big minutes

Quit dreaming lol

Please. Call your doctor.

2 Likes

Dedan Thomas then decided to come to Houston lol. Dream on cowboy.

I would be shocked if we signed another HS recruit for next year. I fully expect Sampson to go after someone with D1 experience in the portal. Sampson always says he doesn’t want to “get caught too young” as a team.

I suppose it all depends on how many people leave after this season. If Shead leaves, we need a PG. Heck, even if he stays I think we need a PG that can be groomed to take over the reigns when the time comes.

4 Likes

A 26 offer, that name is awesome

1 Like

3 Likes

cab98d40-5308-418f-ae86-ef7e7cd65796_text

1 Like

Jamier Jones

6 Likes