2019 NFL Combine

Congratulation to Ed Oliver, Emeke Egbule, Isaiah Johnson.
We will truly see the measurements of Ed Oliver. Sunday will be the day Ed will do his drills. Ed will be a freak. I think Ed will run in the 4.5 range. Isaiah 4.3 range.

4 Likes

All three of those guys are physical freaks. Could put up some eye-opening numbers.

https://twitter.com/alexm_brown/status/1100891976050851840

2 Likes

Ed will shut up all of his critics who think he is no a top five draft pick, and the best defensive tackle in football. He will make Houston proud.

6 Likes

I heard on the radio this morning that Kyler Murray measured in at 5’10 1/8" and 207 lbs. That’s just about the same as Russell Wilson a few years ago, which might validate him as a top overall pick.

Has anyone found measurements for the rest of the participants? Big Ed probably has the second most to gain in this class with a favorable height/weight.

I doubt Kyler Murray slips to the 3rd round like Wilson.

For perspective on Murray’s weigh in, here are his figures next to Russell Wilson’s from 2012:

Height Weight Hand Size
Kyler Murray 5’10 1/8" 207 9 1/2"
Russell Wilson 5’10 5/8" 204 10 1/4"

Greg Ward fits right in there!

2 Likes

I heard an interesting trade scenario being proposed. Josh Rosen and a 3rd or 4th round pick to the Steelers for Antonio Brown. The Cardinals would be free to draft Murray and go into the season with a Murray/Brown/David Johnson tandem that CKK could have some fun with. I’d love that trade for both sides.

I’m wondering if Murray has 2 inch thick braids on top of his head. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What’s the height objective of a QB? Is it so he can see over people? Why don’t they measure from the eye level to the ground instead of from the top of the head? Some athletes have tall foreheads and some are very short foreheads so height could be misleading for what your objectives are. Just saying. :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone have an actual measurement on King. I doubt seriously he’s the 5’11" listed on his UH bio, but there are people out there who think he’s closer to 5’8" or 5’9" which I also have a hard time believing.

Kyler Murray official combine measurements
Height: 5-foot-10 1/8
Weight: 207 pounds
Hand size: 9 1/2 inches

Small hands, did he fumble much in college?

I hope you are right, but the jury is out on Big Ed…knee could be an issue with some teams, and as much as I hate to say it…Coatgate with Apple Strudel…

Good measurements for Big Ed

https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/1101467412283752450

10 Likes

Ed Iliver way bigger than expect or gained a lot weight for the Combine…

Comes in at 287lbs, and 6’1 7/8 … essential 6’2

Amazing numbers for him

1 Like

Thosev are fantastic measurables for Big Ed. If he performs as expected in the drills he’s back in the top10 for sure. Maybe even top 5.

Yeah the Aaron Donald (best defensive player in the league) hot takes are about to fly in like crazy…
All the big draft guys have been saying he is way smaller than Donald and that’s not a good comp

Come find out Ed is bigger than Donald

4 Likes

Watch as the NFL, ESPN talking heads change their tune about ED draft prospect. It will go higher. Watch this freak go off in the combine drills. Have you seen the muscles that ED has added. Maybe #1 Yes the #1 Draft Pick in the NFL.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/1101465899406643201

Weight doesn’t surprise me.

The dude’s legs are like tree trunks.

1 Like