Week 14 - 2023 Conference Championship Weekend

Is he known for defense?

Well, those Orlando defenses were the bread and butter of those 2015/16 teams. I would love to have that again.

1 Like

Texas is in. Bama is not.

Man for real!!

What upsets me, as a Hawkeye, is that Iowa’s D is so good, and its offense is so bad. I mean it is like HS v NFL type bad. Where are they finding these dudes? We have had bad offenses going on 7 seasons. This was not always the case.

Watch the CFB Playoff group go full stupid and go just based on ratings and go Michigan, Texas, Bama, Georgia.

2 Likes

Washington is a lock, might even jump to 1

1 Like

There’s no way the SEC champion doesn’t get in. The real crime would be if Florida State is left out.

2 Likes

Nah. This’ll be the year no SEC team gets in. Should be Michigan, Washington, FSU and Texas.

4 Likes

Hmm
 don’t seem quite right. Think that was from the pregame graphic, or are they saying georgia is gonna be 4?

1 Like

Agree Bama is in as SEC rep. Choice is between FSU or Texas. FSU gets in as undefeated conference champion.

Texas gets left out.

2 Likes

I feel like Michigan is on more solid ground than Washington. Both should make it. But in pure voter chaos Michigan is on more solid footing.

1 Like

Washington is in for sure. 100%.

There is no doubt that Washington, Michigan and Florida State are in. The fourth place is between Georgia, Texas and Alabama. I feel it should go to either Alabama or Georgia. Texas lost to Oklahoma, not a great team.

1 Like

Oklahoma was a very good team this year
 Dillon Gabriel was outstanding. Overall margin of loss was 8 points. Couple dice rolls and its OU we’re discussing today

In saying that, Georgia literally could not stop Bama

Oklahoma lost to 8-5 Kansas St in 2019 and still got in.
Oklahoma lost to 5-7 Texas in 2015 and still got in. (Also lost to Texas in 2018)
Oklahoma lost to 8-5 Iowa St in 2017 and still got in.

Clemson lost to 4-8 Syracuse in 2017 and still got in.
Clemson lost to 8-5 Pitt in 2016 and still got in.

Michigan State lost to 6-7 Nebraska in 2015 and still got in.

Did not check the others.

I’ve thought about it. And I don’t give a crap.