UH vs UT

Next time provide a little context since you created an account to get tickets for only that game.

2 Likes

I don’t need to provide more than what it needed. No one should have to explain themselves when it was a simple question.

Maybe some of you who are burnouts should have a little more grace.

If my child acted this way I would be appalled. I hope for better alumni moving forward

IMG_1460

13 Likes

You are so obviously incorrect.

6 Likes

Where did you get your degree from?

6 Likes

I’m liking Britnee.

Your mom was a fan, I see.

5 Likes

Now you’re showing your ignorance.

4 Likes

You win for most played out comment of the decade. Do better.

Didn’t like the dress, huh?

2 Likes

My ignorance. But again, you all tell yourself what you need to :slight_smile:

Bleep you Brittnee

1 Like

Brittnee, you’d almost have to prove you’ll be supporting UH wearing red and the school you went to. Your daughter goes here but sometimes even our own people are t shirt UT fans which is why your getting hassled. Our people are worried about UT people buying up tickets .

2 Likes

but good enough for your “daughter?” HAHA - you’re an exposed troll.

this is getting fun

10 Likes

Brittnee,

So you come here looking for a favor, then when you don’t get what you want you start tossing out insults and storm off in a huff!

Dang! You are your mother’s daughter!

2 Likes

You’re an old man doing? Oh, trolling on a thread?

But yes, I’m SO exposed. I’m proud to wear red. Nothing I need to prove to you or any other washed up alumni.

But this is where poor sportsmanship comes to play. You all keep doing as you’re doing! You’re REALLY helping.

Hopefully Kansas shuts it all down Saturday.

5 Likes

aaaanddd there it is. Skepticism validated

13 Likes

7 Likes

Where’d you get your degree from Britney?

4 Likes

damn lol, gonna text my wife how much i love her…i have it good, thank you for the reminder Brittnee

4 Likes