UH 2025 Recruiting

Dude was a clown.

7 Likes

Some people still wondering why Dana got let go. Come on man pull your head out of yourā€¦

3 Likes

Are they? I didnā€™t think there was any in that group left

1 Like

I know one that was hard core on Danaā€™s left ballā€¦ā€¦he just disappeared rather than just admit he was wrong and move onā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

When we hired Dana i had no idea he would remind me of Kim Helton so much

5 Likes

You probably heard that straight from the mouth of Oscar Giles.

1 Like

Same. I was excited when we hired him. Dude mailed it in and collected paychecks.

6 Likes

I remember one summer my Dad took me to Biloxi to shoot craps. We look over at the table next ro us and Helton is throwing the dice. At the height of recruiting season!

How much of a home run hire has he been lol? Not a surprise since heā€™s been a great coach and recruiter for so long, but he was at best what Fritzā€™s 3rd choice to coach dline?

Dude is cleaning up right now. Crazy he was at Wyoming.

Just an amazing recruiting turnaround. Yay!!:football:

5 Likes

I know. Itā€™s shocking. Just two days ago we had one pipe up. Heā€™s been quiet.

Hard to deny how this full court press recruiting effort by CWF makes Dana look like an overrated amateur. Dana has his strengths, running a Big 4 program just isnā€™t one of them.

CWF has a track record of recruiting and building programs. I wonder where we would be if UH hired him years earlier, but more importantly Iā€™m glad heā€™s our HC now.

Iā€™m not expecting a 180Ā° turnaround by UH Football this season but Iā€™m definitely looking for marked improvement in 2024 and Iā€™m excited about the recruiting/farm system CWF and his staff are building.

Go Coogs!

13 Likes

CDH fulfilled the purpose of UH being serious about becoming a Power team. I just hope he lands somewhere soon to reduce how much we have to pay him.

6 Likes

Let him land at Sacramento St.

2 Likes

Dana is a very good OC and QB coach, he went a rung above his Peter Principle level.

5 Likes

Back to recruiting, itā€™s past noon and we have not had a boom yet today. What is the hold up?

2 Likes

Willie must be finally getting a nap.

Get up Willie!!

3 Likes

Micah Strickland committing tomorrow.

https://x.com/M1cahStrickand/status/1806385447754457135

5 Likes

Is he committing to TCU?

Recent predictions say yes but weā€™ll see. Weā€™re in the mix at least

1 Like