Transfer Portal news 4.0

Houston Rockets = Cam Whitmore :thinking:

1 Like

Believe it or not, it would not be a first for UH. Kenny Younger played at UH in the late 1990s and was from Minot, ND.

6 Likes

True, but he had started his HS career in New Jersey.

1 Like

It wasnt that bad

1 Like

Can’t blame him… I’ve done the same in ny career.

Or JWALK… :wink:

Big 12 going to be tough

2 Likes

Wow. TCU stepping up

In Francis I trust…

1 Like

2.6 points on 76 FREAKING % shooting… :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Josiah Jordan James returning to Tennessee

Quinerly returning to Alabama.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1663961963431329808

@Jcoop9 Still waiting on decisions from Emmanuel Miller and Damion Baugh. If both come back, TCU will be scary good

Kansas St, besides Tylor Perry hasn’t done great in the portal, like i expected

Have lost: Keyontae Johnson, Markquis Nowell and Ish Massoud

they have i think miller might be back, there was picks of him and the coach hanging out last week

i think baugh might be gone…

they are insanely deep even if they lost both … if baugh and miller come back, their backups could make a starting 5 that could make a case as a tournament team

1 Like

Rothstein has them at preaseason #30.

Too low. Yes, inconsistent last yr, but Udeh gives them a rim protector they were missing

and yeah kstate has preseason hype becuase of what they did last year but honestly dont look that goood in regards to roster

perry and 2 sub 50 4stars arent that scary in the context of the big 12 …but they still have 4 ships

1 Like

JWalk has a promise already from a team hmmm…

1 Like

Mike Miles was a HUGE loss.

Kinda like UH losing Shead.

when i stated they were deep i didnt even realize chuck obannon had a 7th year

that is crayz level deep, i have to believe baugh is gone or all those guys committing makes no sense

look at that bench: 4year okstate starter in anderson, 20pts per transfer in jameer nelson, 16pts per transfer in tennyson, essam mostafa (transfer who averaged a double double on 12 and 10, i think will start over udeh) , 9&5 coles from last year, top 100 recruit jace posey …thats just the bench