Top ten College Football Traditions

My favorite lost tradition - when our two state assylums play each.

1 Like

Iā€™d agree an awesome entrance would be best for us. I think we should hire some of the folks who did like iconic pro wrestling entrances

The pyro and this entrance would be sweet.

1 Like

So you want Holgerson to go to the four corners of the stadium and throw his hands up like stone cold? :joy:

1 Like

more like thisā€¦give the man some beersā€¦lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m think more glass breaks and the whole team gets like a step bench in the endzones. But Dana can go to a corner and crash some red bulls.

2 Likes

Cool! Yeah, I feel like a lot of UH fans joined other Big 12 team fan sites around the same time that TX & OU made the SEC announcement.

Normally when I see Aggie or Tech or Baylor references in usernames on here I just assumed that ppl perhaps did their masters/undergrad at UH, and thatā€™s perhaps why they follow.

But definitely looking fwd to your posts/replies. It sometimes takes a 3rd party POV to highlight the things a homer fan might overlook (or choose to overlook hehe).

1 Like

I know FSUā€™s football tradition is controversialā€¦ But itā€™s definitely in the top 10 traditions when you think of college football.

3 Likes

Give him two red bulls!

The Cage sway was cool but I want something that the whole stadium can get involved in not just the student section. We have the C-O-U-G-A-R-S mother f***ing cougars chang which is awesome! I wish we had a song tho kinda like what UCF has with Zombie Nation at the bounce house.

1 Like

It was particularly sweet to use it against them when we ā€œbeat dat azzā€ at the Peach Bowl. Live by the tomahawkā€¦

2 Likes

I think that this Texas Tech tradition is one of the best out there.

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: ā€¦on another note, that kind of looks like a young Luis Scola.

Itā€™s gonna make a return :wink:

Coming out to Stone Cold theme would be sweet. Especially if after it was established we could get him to make an appearance.

Ive noticed in this thread that Big 12 schools have quite a few very cool traditions, and likewise very involved and supportive fan basesā€¦Now, outside of the Ralphie run at Colorado (a former Big 12 school), is there any comparable traditions connected with the remaing PAC leftovers?..perhaps they do, i might just be ignorant of them.

I would say the most famous would be USCā€™s Trojan jamming the sword into the field pre game. Thatā€™s the big one for me when I think the PAC.

In my opinion the dumbest tradition is standing up the whole game.

7 Likes

What about the future PAC?

I canā€™t think of anything!

1 Like

Texas Losing To Maryland didnā€™t make the list?

7 Likes