TDECU Stadium Renovations & Expansions

As of a little while ago

14 Likes

At 2:59, April 2, 2024

13 Likes

Scoreboard supposed to be ready for use this fall??

1 Like

They’re moving along pretty fast. Can’t wait for the finishing product. Someone mentioned earlier that with the club deck there, we won’t see empty seats like we did before. Gonna look great on TV.

3 Likes

That whole side should be ready
hopefully. It’ll be close, but they’re working quickly.

I was told the suites would not be sold until the 2025 season.

Is there an actual wait list for suites?
I would be surprised if there is.

Don’t know, but there might be. The last round of suite build out sold quickly per this
article prior to beginning of last season.

Many of the University of Houston’s most engaged fans are particularly interested in premium seating. Ten new suits (16 seats per suite) and two smaller party decks are already well under construction at TDECU Stadium that will be open this upcoming season. All those suites quickly sold out

1 Like

Isn’t there a waitlist for club seats already? Shouldn’t be an issue selling those seats.

Yes, there is a list

1 Like

I believe there is a waitlist for Suites, Loge Boxes and the Club. The school is not adding a second club and even more suites, hoping they sell. If we want the CEOs of the city to invest in NIL, we also need a place to seat them.

3 Likes

Overnight RV parking and connecting the entire second deck. Awesome article

1 Like

They never asked me if I was interested in a suite.

1 Like

That is what I was thinking if we had a problem filling the suites they would at least acknowledge that they have them in the any of the Cougar Pride or season ticket literature. I have no idea how to even get on that waiting list if I wanted to which is probably a good thing.

1 Like

Biggest thing I like is that end zone area below it should be full so no empties because less seats . It was fairly full before but this seals it.

Amazing we built the stadium for 120mil then this alone is $140 mil. New stadium might be 300 mil or more now as a bare stadium.

1 Like

It might be a by invitation only type of thing.
I did ask a few years back if I can get a group to put together money for a loge and that went no where.

I wonder what the price is for one of the suites.

Probably 50k to 100k for the whole season plus a long-term pledge and by invitation only.

I think the suites are one of those things where the per seat prices is not much crazier then the club, but the donation commitment is quite large.

1 Like

This is definitely old but here is a guide for luxury seats.