Saturday 9/30/18 games to watch

Tech in trouble. Big time.

Temple defense was looking good until that last drive. Personal foul, calling a timeout on 3rd and 1 and a communication breakdown. The missed extra point was the only positive on that drive.

I guess Tech’s defense won’t be moving up from 108th in yards allowed and 83rd in points allowed this week.

I am very impressed with Temple’s size and speed. The have bigger and faster athletes than BC.

2 Likes

Crazy too see how open field tackles make a difference by WV’s corners

4 Likes

And how a proper blitz throws the kid off his throws

That’s why I hate our conference. I couldn’t care less about the other teams we play.

Temple with the TD to go up 8 on BC.

Temple starting to turn it around, but they have a brutal 5 game stretch coming up in a couple of weeks (@Navy, Cincy, @UCF, @UH, USF). Due to those early losses, they have to figure out a way to win at least one of those to get in a bowl.

Yeah. Losing to Villanova early on really hurt them.

1 Like

I really like this conference. I watch AAC games all the time. All the schools are in different markets but similar in that they are trying to carve their niche in those markets.

To me the AAC schools are the trains that could.

4 Likes

Man…only 1 early game within 7 points right now (NC St leads Virginia 10-7).

Damn. Bad luck for Temple there. And instead of taking a big lead it’s now tied.

1 Like

I spoke too soon.

Trevor Lawrence went into the locker room with an injury for Clemson as well

1 Like

And Kelly Bryant just announced he’s sitting out and transferring.

Clemson in trouble down 16-7 at home to Syracuse.

1 Like

ESPN halftime crew of A&M game discussing Clemson and debating Bryant’s feelings being hurt. I thought Palmer was going to come unglued.

Sounds like another Kyle Allen. Hope we steer clear this time.

2 Likes

Temple needs to wake up.

Coaches just need to get it to halftime without more damage being done. Hard to settle the guys down.

Yep, we don’t need him (or Hurts for that matter).

Just surprised the change was made. Benching a Senior QB that was 16-2 is bold, and it’s gonna bite Dabo in the butt now if Lawrence is out.