Now we know

This is what I have been saying. This is what we need in our next coach.

5 Likes

“That’s how you chase excellence”.

2 Likes

Bye week out coached us, but then again the bye week is undefeated!

2 Likes

It’s also a “P5” bye week.

2 Likes

This guy is the epitome of strength and leadership. Dana is the epitome of punching out at 5 PM while there’s still work on his plate

4 Likes

This was bye week’s superbowl

5 Likes

The P5 bye week hits different

4 Likes

If you were still playing which one would you run through a brick wall for ? Can’t believe we finally get to the P5 Promise Land and we’re stuck with this dud

3 Likes

He is the number 1 coach in the country in his ability to bring up a loogie during a press conference,

7 Likes

I don’t know what irks me more the excuses or throwing players under the bus.

7 Likes

Some coaches have it, some don’t. Dana has checked out. You can see it in his body language and the way he speaks. (In between his grunts and snorts)

3 Likes

Notice how no one pay him any attention.

I 100% agree. CDH knew…I hope what BI12 football is like. He had plenty of time to “reload” his roster. He did not. He had plenty of time to adjust his offense accordingly. He did not.
With the same mind frame/reasoning why and what on earth was rice o roni able to beat us?
With the same reasoning why did we do better last season against Teetech?

What time is the game tomorrow?

What game would that be?

I couldn’t believe he said, “impossible buyout.”

If he and Tilman are as close as people here say then that was pretty damned arrogant to say it like that. It might be true but you don’t throw poo in your boss’s face when he basically set you up with a golden parachute.

3 Likes

He’s daring Tillman to pay him to stay home. It’s like 4.5m/yr unemployment. Sign me up for that

2 Likes

Everytime i see him yell or try to “fire up” the team, it reminds me of what Jason Garrett looked like at the end of his Cowboys tenure

2 Likes

Thinking back of that statement this should have alarmed everybody. What kind of a leader says that? Again I was behind CDH until he called out his players for the third time. To feel untouchable and make everyone knows about it can only make sense if your team performs.
I am not so sure that Pez extending CDH was his decision…The fact that he was in the running for the Washington A.D. position tells me there is a lot more we do not know.

2 Likes

When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out. When you squeeze a person, what comes out is who they are inside.