Mike Pede

Pede and Pezman pushing same old narrative, they’ve been pushing since this game was scheduled.

Excuses. Get over it and Pezman needs to do his job.

4 Likes

Real Coog athletic directors do not interview for other jobs while drawing paychecks funded from student fees.

3 Likes

If we make a bowl game the first year in B12 it will be a successful year and the coach will not be going anywhere. We have impatient fans but two years of B12 competition is what is logical.

3 Likes

The athletic dept needs to quit blaming the people who actually buy tickets and start trying to sell to alums and people who currently don’t buy tickets. They have been leaning on the already paying customers for years and done nothing to convince new customers to come aboard.

9 Likes

People sell their tickets for many reason, we need real UH fans who will commit to the university. We want P5 fans, but both the team and the fans have to improve. The president wants the university a top 50 public university, maybe that will bring top fans.

1 Like

You don’t come to games. You’re not a committed real fan. Please stop talking.

/s

3 Likes

BINGO!

Well, how much time does this guy need? How about this: give me a F**king NUMBER!

3 Likes

The other side of the coin is does Admin bite the expensive bullet if their fanbase is lukewarm? Pay 14m while the new guy is avg for 2 years? I hope they will, but its a consideration.

1 Like

Personally I agree. I’d sell mine if I wanted to UH only or a general fan but not to UT fans.

However I’m going to the game.

We’re finally playing them and are p4 and for yrs we wanted to play them or ask why they don’t play us.

We prob lose but who knows.

2 Likes

Lol

You don’t know much about this site.

4 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t read all the post in this thread…but Pede sounds like a B! Calling out season ticket holders is just freaking lame…we should never call out season ticket holders when the ticket office is incompetent in trying to sell tickets.

7 Likes

How do you know you are selling to Longhorns if you do so through Seatgeek or other secondhand sites? What he should be doing is encouraging Coogs to go. Period.

6 Likes

This group has driven ticket prices below $2. When was the last time an AD/Coach combo did that? Dimel?

2 Likes

Don’t tell me. You’re the Door Dash guy that delivers booze to Holgorsen’s house?

4 Likes

Yes it does. They all count, every team counted it.

Additionally, if there is so much player turnover, guess who is ultimately responsible for that… that’s right, Dana Holgorsen.

6 Likes

What in 10yrs time? Give me a break.

Now on the topic of tix, I’ve been supporting this program for some twenty years tix + monitarily. I’ll sell my damn tickets, when I want to. I’ll go to games, when we don’t have a clown running the show.

7 Likes

Maybe I’m in the minority, but Mike can mind his own damn business. I’m not selling mine, but if I want to sell my ticket to whoever I want, then I will.

7 Likes

I’ve been on this site since 2003. I remember the Hawaii bowl with Vincent Marshall and this site had 100 active users after the win. Different usernames over the years however

1 Like

Why does 2020 count? 6 straight games were canceled due to CoVID. That takes a toll mentally on players and staff

1 Like