Jamal Shead... doing a Test

Shead is better than Dennis Scroeder, Patrick Bev, with a better 3% he would be better than Kyle Lowry, Cameron Payne, Tyrese Maxey(its close-edge to defensive gap), and others. He will get drafted secound early first mid-late next year. He will earn his combine invite after the g league analysis this year. But I am going off of potential, defense and clutch Gene. What NBA team could not use that? Lol. Are you not going to need someone to stop someone from scoring eventually. By the way Shead will make plenty of All Defensive Teams and maybe change how they vote in All Stars. How many All Star games have Dennis Rodman played in (2)? Isnt he a Hall of Famer. That just shows you most of the scouts have little clue even mainstream media are puppets to news.

2 Likes

Team Shead here, too!

1 Like

I love Shead but he is not better than Kyle Lowery.

3 Likes

Your talking about our Jamal Shead. You realize he is probably only about maybe 6 foot and probably wouldn’t get a shot off against those guys.

2 Likes

The American is far from the NBA.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand how good NBA players are lol

8 Likes

Lowry has played at an all star level.
PB had more offense than Shead but sacrificed it to create his role in the NBA. He is also bigger than Shead.
I think Shead will make a training camp and maybe some G league run before heading over seas.

1 Like

I can’t believe y’all are actually breaking down that inane take. :laughing:

1 Like

Kyle Lowry started in the G league and got better. He was a back to Aaron Brooks and Jeremy Lin. Both he is now better then because of longevity.

1 Like

American? Have you looked at our past schedules and ncaa tournaments? American lol…matter of fact they play against and with NBA talent…smh

Patrick Beverley has little to no floater, not better handles, not better defender now, does not attack the basket like Shead and is not even a true Point. Shead is a way better assist guy the Bev can imagine. And Kyle Lowry was not better then Shead when he came out the draft.

I don’t care how Shead matches up with NBA players, I want him to be our point guard next year!
Shead, whether he is NBA stock or not, is one of the five best point guards to play here.
I don’t care how great he shoots treys, but I do care that he is one of all time leaders and plays smart and with heart.

5 Likes

Lowery was a first round pick and was playing in the league at 20 years old….his age 21 season he played in all 82 NBA league games.
Shead is about to turn 21 already with another year in college.

Maybe Shead winds up having a great NBA career, I hope he does….but Lowery was already playing in the NBA at 20.

So no, Shead was not as good/advanced as Lowery at the same age.

But don’t let facts stand in your way.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This take really isn’t even worth a discussion.

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here… Something about a picture and 1000 words or something like that…

Their college stats are pretty comparable except for Lowry’s 3 point % and Shead’s assists…

If Shead shoots around 40% from 3 next year is he not just as draftable as Lowry based on their stats… I know $head will be 2 years older than Lowry was at the time he was drafted… Just comparing college careers and draftability…

SHEAD COMP LOWRY.pdf (118.5 KB)

I appreciate that clear and precise point. Never looked at neither stats until now.

1 Like

That wasn’t what he was comparing.

1 Like

This is what I was comparing… Pretty much a toss up between Lowry’s soph season & $head’s junior season.

Then why are there stats being COMPARED? Smh