Houston Astros 2023 Season on a daily roll

Sounds like Dusty’s kind of clean-up hitter.

1 Like

You wanna take his last 14 starts and tell me what he deserves?!? Lololololololololo

Even in your micro-analysis you’re gonna tell me he has a era of 4.73. There has’t been an average ERA of starting pitchers in MLB that high 23 F——- YEARS!!!! You wanna ride a career 5 ERA down the stretch have at it, Stottlemyre.

Get outa here with your bull#%#!!!

I didn’t “come at you”, azz clown. As far as I was concerned you internet retired fifteen times in the last twelve calendar months. That usually means you aren’t here any more.

2 Likes

Again more False information. And you’re about as fake as they come on here. Go get a haircut. It looks outgrown. #TrueBozo

Edit: Blanco has Started 6 MLB gms in his career. But you wanna keep putting false info out there to try save face. Are you counting his starts in wiffle ball as a kid in the D.R. :smile:. You really aren’t worth my time, as I said i can run circles around you when it comes to Baseball. And you responded to my orig post in negative way trying to shoot down correct info I gave out, so yes you did come at Me. I responded accordingly.
ClownShow!

In his last five starts he has a 5+ ERA and has given up 10 HR’s.

Not good.

1 Like

I never said he was a good pitcher Pollard for Astros future needs. Im just giving out info on what he’s done during his 6 starts as MLB Starter. Nothing more , nothing less. I just don’t like your " buddy " to put out erroneous info to contradict what I posted.
He should just relent to you in the future so he doesn’t come across as a Clown.
No more Blanco posts from me. Have at it!

Edit: more amazing is that he gets “likes” from bs crap that is posted. Still trying to figure out where those other 8 starts are that Funk is posting :thinking:. Oh n the highest ERA of mlb starters… what … are you kidding me. Truly embarrassing. Maybe i should flag it.

The Astros have 8 grand slams this season, which is kind of crazy on its own. When you consider that they only have 107 total homers, having 8 of those being slams is wild - that’s basically 1 slam for every 13 homers.

3 Likes

Awesome stat! Who’s hit the most?

1 Like

Listen, Mr “Leave Brittney Alone!”. You’re a psychopath. Half your time is spent in one personality and the other half of the time you’re “Sybil.” Pick a side and stay there. Its a 5 era and that’s just his recent starts. You probably think that’s a WS roster contributor. And you probably get the ever-loving dog snot kicked out of you in you your fantasy baseball league. Ranking: 278 out of 300. But you spend half your time messaging people about your baseball knowledge. STFU

1 Like

Good day to you! #WannaBe

Edit: i won’t stay quiet when u put out bad info. The 2 that gave you “likes” should be embarrassed that they agreed w your crap.

Jesse working security outside the Blanco dressing room.

2 Likes

Win this game today they finish the first half only 1 game back.

The Rangers are imploding.

1 Like

Maldy starting again, while Julks sits on the bench. Dusty clearly values Maldy’s intangibles over more offense. SMH

2 Likes

I think Bergman or tucker. Feels like they’ve had quite a few

1 Like

Bregs w 3. MLB season record is 6.
Bregs, Altuve, and Carlos Lee tied for career G Slams w 7.

1 Like

Did you bring this up as an omen? Looks like we are going to need one today to win this game!

Another garbage line up.

Bielak was going to have to be as good as last outing to have a chance today.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

We’re about to score a total of three runs in three of the four series games. And our hottest hitter on the bench. Lol

I don’t listen to the press conferences. Who’s the prrson assigned to ask about this silly sh%#?

Oh Hell, its Jesse! Nevermind.

1 Like

Dusty single handedly pulling us down this season

2 Likes

Agree. This is the Braves’ year. It wouldn’t kill me to alternate with them every other year. Dusty needs a staff snd lineup that elevates his managing. This year’s team ain’t it. This year’s club needs a lot of finesse.