Great win but sit Shead at UCF

Win the Big 12 … the rest is house money …
Injuries suck … Go Coogs !!

3 Likes

What would happen if we just forfeited our big 12 tournament games, just don’t even show up? I know we won’t but what trouble or repercussions would we receive from let’s say the big 12 or ncaa?

We could set a precedent and other schools might start doing it and cripple the conference tournaments?

Kinda like players “sitting out” their bowl games, we are resting and not wanting further injury before the ncaa tournament???

I am beginning to believe that there aren’t any trap games in this league.
I very game on the road is real.

3 Likes

This kills me

So banged up right now

There would have to be some consequences. Unlike us, some teams need a good showing in the conference tourney to make it to the NCAA. I teams start forfeiting or laying down, it ruins the competitiveness of the tournaments and bubble teams won’t get a fair shot.

True, the team is a walking field hospital and definitely needs a rest and recoup period-an extended one. That ain’t gonna happen and I have to hand it to the older guy who walks the sidecourt with his folded arms-he sure knows how/when to take out and put in players for the biggest bang. How would we feel if we had to face him and his team no matter how beat up they were?

Tyler I appreciate your thought but at this point of the season you can’t “seat” him unless his injury requires rest. Reason? Rhythm. You can’t have your QB (making an analogy) replaced by a second string now. Rhythm is so hard to establish. I would be shocked if CKS “experiment” with it. Now this game and others can allow us to manage his injury to get him fully healthy for March madness. You can be sure our trainers are doing an amazing job to help him out.

Anyone else see the rumor that Tuggler has a stress fracture and is done? Apparently Chris Baldwin said something or tweeted something but I couldn’t find it.

Out

Guess we’re gonna see more Ced Lath?

Enjoy the journey folks. This is a rare window of success we are witnessing. Feel blessed to see this kind of ascendancy. I doubt after CKS I will ever see it. Hopefully, I am wrong.

3 Likes

Has anyone said what Shead’s and Robert’s injuries are? Robert’s looks more than just stiches but I am no doctor.

I wouldn’t sit out a neighborhood pick up game if I could help it physically. Jamal won’t be sitting out against UCF if he can go. He’s much more competitive than I am.

1 Like

2 Likes

Agreed mostly. I think Kellen is gonna do a damn good job personally.

1 Like

Sampson keeps hinting that he is close to retirement subtly, I have a bad feeling he might hang it up this year, Shead and Sampson go out together, hope I’m wrong but we will see

Go out when UH wins the national championship.

2 Likes

Im looking forward to it.

I believe I heard CKS say that same thing except he said game instead of championship.

2 Likes