GAMEDAY THREAD: Houston vs. Texas | L 31-24

That’s not new

I could be losing it but i thought it was on Thursdays. Probably losing my mind. Haha

Well shoot I could be losing my mind and it really is on Thursdays lol

I feel like @TacoCoog would know

2 Likes

Uni’s have dropped on Friday each week except blackout (Wed) and luv ya Houston (Thurs). I’d guess all red since the whorns wear all white. The UH Football account on Twitter usually drops the uniforms.

Edit: I went back and checked UHFB Twitter feed

2 Likes

im so hyped for this game, man I hope our team comes out with their hair on fire and just punches UT in the mouth.

I want us to be in this game!

9 Likes

Andre’s pads make him look like a LB.

Makes it all the more impressive. How can anyone throw in them things? Lol

I hope Holgo is doing more to fire up the team then what he’s been saying publicly. If we somehow win this one, Coog Twitter/X can finally go hunt down all the haters lol

4 Likes

On what do you base your being so “hyped” for this game other than wishful thinking and a Redbull high?

Word on the street this morning is that Houston is Back!

5 Likes

I hate all things UT and we’ve been waiting for years for them to come back to Houston for a meaningful / conference game.

6 Likes

Maybe some people only get hyped for Temple and Tulsa

Wife asked me last night if we would still have fun at the game on the off chance the Coogs didn’t play well. I gave her an honest answer and now she’s trying to decide if she wants to go :laughing:

7 Likes

Lol, I’ve given my wife a few chances to back out but she still wants to be there.

7 Likes

I almost feel disrespected that we are picked on this graphic. Looks like just trying to gen clicks for controversy, and they pick us alongside… is that Scranton in Pennsylvania?

**Edit: **I guess if it’s just for this weekend that explains a lot.

7 Likes

Red, red, white for tomorrow

12 Likes

So Andre Ware will be there
We need to bring Johnny Jackson out

1 Like

What team in Mississippi has Wildcats as their mascot? Miss State Bulldogs, Ole Miss Rebels, So. Miss Eagles, who else is there?