GAMEDAY THREAD: Houston at UCF; (L 44-29)

Starting to look like the team is picking things up. For all the times we’ve looked like a poorly coached team, today we look like a well coached team. As I’ve always thought, it looks like it’s just going to take time. Today, our future looks promising.

6 Likes

Mulbah has become a beast

If we hang on to win today, you redshirt him with bowl-eligibility still in play?

5 Likes

I say yes if he’s willing to stay. Next year we have an opportunity to be VERY good.

1 Like

Without a doubt.

1 Like

Just wow!!! Color me impressed

2 Likes

Absolutely. Especially with a loaded team next year.

1 Like

No. Mulbah has been a beast but for some reason the last coaching staff didn’t use him. Almost everytime he was in the game he had big runs and tough runs. Not sure what the coaches were looking at in previous years.

2 Likes

Yes yes all day yes and CDH agrees. Who cares about bowl eligibility? Any wins are candy at this point.

1 Like

Yes…next year is more important.

2 Likes

Brilliant marketing move for UCF. Our marketing department either lacks creativity or the money to have implemented it for UH.

5 Likes

After last week and this first quarter, it looks like the offense is finally starting to click with Clayton Tune. This is fun to watch!

1 Like

That’s another thing…TOP. Against WSU, Dana was criticized for trying to control the clock. The team just wasn’t there yet. If they were in the place THEN that they are TODAY, we might have beat WSU with that gameplan.

4 Likes

UCF fans booing every injured Coog…cool /s

2 Likes

I didnt expect this game to be a shootout

1 Like

Yikes. Anderson caught flat footed.

1 Like

Gotta keep scoring

1 Like

Looks like it is going to be a track meet

1 Like

Deontay looked slow, ETA just got out played, might have caught up with more field

1 Like

I sure wish we could play some defense!!!

2 Likes

ucf fans dont cheer for the player either once he stands up

1 Like