GAMEDAY THREAD: Houston at Rice (L 43-41)

NOPE

1 Like

Gotta see the presser excuse

Captain agressive. Goes for it on 4th down. Doesn’t kick FGs. Defers in overtime. And throws a fade in a do or die situation.

Holgerson opperates with a smooth brain.

11 Likes

I will because I spent a lot of money for our tickets
I will even be at the Texas and they honestly could score more than SMU did on us last year against Belk and third down

1 Like

The call was bad. The receiver for it was bad, Golden hasn’t shown the hands to make that catch yet
 Manjack would have been a better choice. The QB to throw hasn’t shown the touch for the pass period.

4 Likes

SH looked pretty dang good

Can’t fire Dana till the end of the season for buyout reasons. And even if we did that means Belk becomes the coach
 and he is worse

1 Like

This isn’t a loss to Rice. This is suckage years in the making. I’ve watched the last 120 minutes of UH vs Rice and over those two years I’m convinced they are better than us.

Is that even remotely acceptable after five years?

10 Likes

I say keep CDH, just make him clean the restrooms and hire Tom Herman back

2 Likes

so predictable
Captain Sub Mediocre Blows

don"t we have big TE’s?

2 Likes

but we dont use them. not since '21

Ring, Ring, Ring.
Hello, Dr. Khator, this is Brett Yorkmark. Yes, Big XII Commish, Brett Yorkman. Please tell Tilman to keep his money. We want the Big XII invite back. No, I’m not joking. Yes. Yes. You are smoking hot. Still, I need that Big XII invite back. Thanks. Bye.

4 Likes

Ok listen to CDH post game. This MF said: “I don’t know how we can give up two touchdowns in OT and not make a two point conversion. Makes me sick”.

Well imagine how we all feel Dana!

Got to love how he puts the team apart from him like he isn’t in charge.

6 Likes

Fire him now and we might get a bit of a rally effect that nets us a win or two that we otherwise wouldn’t be getting under status quo.

2 Likes

I feel like we recruited like 8 of them

With Judas we beat rice by 28 points

5 Likes

Why would you use your big tight ends when you can just throw a fade to your smallest receiver lol

6 Likes

We have very talented TEs. Not a sniff of them this game. The unimaginative Holgerson strikes again

2 Likes

IDK maybe cus we know youre running a fade in the forums