11.Arizona St

Next Tier
12.UCF
13.West Virginia
14.Oklahoma St
15.Colorado

Last Tier
16.Utah

Arizona St will be the one i have to see it to believe it. I just dont like their style of play. And their home court is kinda weak

@pesik now is kinda make or break time. Portal is closed. Alot of the “Top transfers” have already committed

And Several Big 12 teams have 4+ scholarships to be filled.

1 Like

Arizona State is relying on a lot of mid major transfers next year. They were all-conference level players at the mid major level but it is a big jump in competition playing in the Big 12.

2 Likes

Tweak the color slightly and run with it! Fugg em!

1 Like

Ick…

5 Likes

with current players

my guess on the top 3 teams

1st team
Dickinson KU- preseason POY
LJ cryer Houston
Caleb love Arizona
Tamin Lipsey Iowa state
Norchad Omier Baylor (transfer)

2nd team
AJ storr KU (transfer)
Tucker DeVries WVU (transfer)
Jeremy Roach Baylor (transfer)
Keshon Gilbert Iowa state
Jwan Roberts Houston

3rd team
VJ Edgecombe Baylor (Freshman)
Darrion Williams Texas Tech
Darius Johnson UCF
Javon Small WVU (transfer)
KJ Adams Jr. KU

debatable
Dajuan Harris Jr. KU
Dug McDaniel Kstate (transfer)
Simas Lukosius UC- was averang 27 the last few games of the season, but season wide not great
Jaylin Sellers UCF
Emanuel Sharp UH

baylor has 2 players in the draft that would be on here if they decided to come back
still a ton of ships to give so it could shift, but Kadary Richmond & Great Osobor are the only available transfer i could seem moving thing around for, and neither are leaning big 12

1 Like

Way too early top 25 on ESPN just posted. 6 out of 10 teams are Big XII. Wowzers! Going to be a fun year!

11 Likes

@pesik you don’t think Emanuel Sharp takes a big step next season?

I’d have him over the West Virginia guards.

Also, my prediction is Iowa St will not be a Top 10 next season. Thus guys like Lipsey wont be 1st team Big 12 again

1 Like

i was just doing it on how i think it will be voted preseason

i think francis will be in the running for DPOY and will have a chance to get on the list to…
Javon Small was all league honorable mention last year, Devries is a 2time conference player of the year…
if i was projecting i wouldnt have Darrion Williams Texas Tech on the list at all, but he was all-league last year

sharp will definitely take a big step next year, i think he will be more agressive…towards the end of last year he was comfortable demanding the ball from shead, who was above him in the hierachy… the new pg is under him, his efficiency scoring will define how big of year he has

2 Likes

Yall think Jojo or Tarc could be 6th man of the year?

I feel confident in Iowa State; they lost basically no one significant from the rotation. They won by systematic defense. That isn’t something that just falls off or fluctuates depending on percentages like offense. In my opinion, Iowa State will be top 15 at minimum.

I think Lipsey will be first team because he will be voted on not based on stats. He will be credited with the team’s success no matter what stats he puts up, similar to Shead.

The team I’m calling a potential flop on is Baylor (barring no more significant additions). They have a ton of good individual players, but it doesn’t mesh as a team to me.

I’m not scared of all of their guards offensively, and they lack rim protection. They’ll be decent, but I just don’t see them in the top 10. Now, they still have 3/4 ships to give, and 2 draft guys that might come back- so reserve the right to change my mind, but right now I’m not buying the hype.

3 Likes

Baylor losing 2 of their top assistants this offseason is more of the worry for me. Having an experienced PG like Roach is huge and the versatility on the wings will be good.

2 Likes

Kugel not transferring to KU

3 Likes

2 Likes

(4) scholarships to fill

1 Like

Max Jones highlights:

1 Like

I would like that jersey exactly like that. Even the font.

When you have 4/5 top preseason teams and 6 teams that could win NC, you have a tough basketball conference. Thought last year was brutal.

3 Likes