Biden

Fair point but Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush sr and Reagan did it too. I think it is inappropriate but the outrage over last night is not warranted.

3 Likes

Especially given who was outraged.

1 Like

Exactly. Though Briana Kieler of CNN put the question out on social media and got quite a reaction too. CNN was mentioning the troop outrage throughout the day. The new style of CNN is a bit different, they are clearly trying to be “both sides”, almost too much, a real over correction.

3 Likes

Yeah this was a campaign event in which he basically called 1/2 the country nazis

He even had to walk back his comments this morning

Not really. I don’t know that he was talking about individual Americans who support Trump but rather the MAGA movement and the cronies within it who want to ditch democracy.

3 Likes

No he didn’t. Half the country aren’t trump loyalists, not even close.

https://twitter.com/mattsheffield/status/1565830087911432192

6 Likes

We at war now for our republic. Just a different type
of war. I guess it’s okay if the commander in chief
has the military in the background. Don’t really see
much of it being a deal for any of them, TFG included.

2 Likes

1/2 voted for him

Uh no they didnt.

In neither election I may remind you.

Less than half, clearly. And he specifically said he wasn’t talking to all Republicans.

You know this, just being intentionally obtuse. It’s all in this thread.

Lol…none of those two come even close to being as decisive as Trump.

Trump was so decisive, he split his party in two and Republicans were actively campaigning against him.

3 Likes

It was a bizzare speech

What was bizarre about what he said?

Do you identify as a MAGA extremist? Support the insurectionists? Election denial? Prefer a fascist government?

1 Like

8 Likes

6 Likes

I was waiting for Biden to discuss runaway inflation, high interest rates, gas prices, border security/policy, crime rate, Ukraine, Afghanistan, etc. I guess that is part of his next speech.

Dang y’all really had a lot of fun without me today lol…

The snow was certainly melting down and the hit dogs were hollering. Sad I missed it. Anyways, see y’all in San Antone!

2 Likes