2024 UH Portal Moves

But SMU is competing in the ACC…That alone should have sealed the deal with Brian Massey. Could it be that the B12 is a more attractive option for kids from Texas than the ACC?

2 Likes

Football now has a coaching staff with a compass.

11 Likes

light·en·ing /ˈlītəniNG,ˈlītniNG/ noun
a drop in the level of the uterus during the last weeks of pregnancy as the head of the fetus engages in the pelvis.

light·ning/ˈlītniNG/ noun
the occurrence of a natural electrical discharge of very short duration and high voltage between a cloud and the ground or within a cloud, accompanied by a bright flash and typically also thunder.

That makes it even better. But still glad to see a young man get his degree, even if it’s only from an inferior school like SMU.

1 Like

I bet you are always the life of the party.

4 Likes

Do you get a badge for being the head of the grammar department?

2 Likes

I generally am. I bet you’re griping about something in the corner.

1 Like

Nah, just more intelligent than you.

1 Like

Don’t be so confident on that Einstein’s teachers thought he was retarded

Two years later when he began elementary school, his teachers, far from rating him a thinker, revived early fears that he was mentally retarded. Perhaps his mother was partly to blame they thought

1 Like

Nah, I’m usually pretty happy at parties and get happier with a couple of drinks down the pipe.

1 Like

Liars lie

1 Like

Well you just proved yourself incorrect.

I would never walk in a room or in this case a message board and tell anyone I was “more intelligent “ than them.
I may have more knowledge in a certain topic than others, just as others do in a different subject matter.

“The fool thinks himself to be wise, while a wise man knows himself to be a fool”.—Shakespeare

You outed yourself Einstein.

You reminded me of a course I took in college.

I encourage you to read up on the Dunning-Kruger Effect……fits you perfectly.

1 Like

did you gently soothe yourself to sleep with that post last night?

I know you think you are a tough guy because you were “raised by a bear” and all….but stay within your limits….you’re trying too hard…:joy:

But I will give you credit where it’s due….you most likely know more about dropping uterus’s than anyone else here.

Hopefully you have a large vat of lotion for when you write these posts.

Don’t start casting your nightly routines on me man….do us all a favor and keep them to yourself.

But seriously, you bore me.

I’m not going to give you the time of day anymore……so go ahead and flame on Hawking.

Another Etheridge move

9 Likes

This is surprising.

4 Likes

MHP might be going back to playing DB but whatever or wherever he plays I wish nothing but the best . It was tough to see him go

3 Likes

J.D. is going to be a monster here. Still surprised we got him.

2 Likes